Chapter 1

It was a sunny day so I decided to go out for a jog. As I put on my white Nike shirt and my black Under Armor leggings, I grab my running shoes and tie them onto my feet. I grab my phone, heading to the kitchen and grab myself a water bottle. As soon as I opening the door, I yell to my older brother,

"HEY! LEVI! I'm going out for a jog! If you need me text me!"

"Okay. Bye (Y/N). " My brother tells me as he walks in the living room without a shirt.

"AISH! Go put a shirt on! What are you, a fuckboi?"

I could tell that Levi didn't like me calling him that because he started to run at me. Oops.

"YOU LITTLE-"

SLAM!

As I slam the door I hurry and run off laughing as he swears and yells curse words at me.

As I was running I reached the park and decided to run there for a while and enjoy the scenery. I jog to the entrance and as soon as I jog in, almost everyone looked at me and drooled. Literally.

I sighed and smirked before continue to jog around the park, winking at a couple of girls and guys as well, for a good thirty minutes or so. I reach an area of the park I haven't seen yet. Guess it's new.

As I jog I see these three college kids sitting on a bench, looking like they're having a serious talk. The middle one has brown, chocolate hair and these gorgeous, emerald eyes I've never seen in my life. The one to the right of him has short black hair, and blackish, grey eyes that look like if you stare in them to long...you're dead. And finally the one on the left of the hot-wait... Did I call him hot?

Whatever.

Anyways, the one on the left has dirty blonde hair, and has ocean blue eyes that remind me of the ocean. I guess I stared to long because the emerald eyed boy looked at me with tears threatening to fall. I look away and head over to him.

"I'm sorry for staring. If it seemed creepy I deeply apologize." I say this with full meaning and saw the black haired girl could tell.

"N-no...it's fine. You're forgiven."

Ah... Thank god..

I smile and show my dimples.

"I guess I'll let you guys continue your conversation. Once again sorry!" I jog off before they could say anything and about five seconds later I hear my phone go off and I grab it looking to see the caller's ID.

Great.. Levi.

Levi, my stupid brother, is calling me. And I'm still in view of those three teens. I answered my phone and immediately got yelled at. I quickly pulled the phone away from my ear.
"Levi! God you made me deaf, you baka!"

(Baka means idiot.)

"Sorry, not sorry."

I could hear the smirk on his face.
"LEVI I'M GONNA KILL YOU WHEN I GET HOME!" I hung up the phone and sighed.

I looked back and see that the teens had a shocked expression. I gave them a confused look but turned to run home to kill my older brother.

~Eren's POV~
I texted Armin and Mikasa to meet me at the park to tell them something I've held in a long time.

~time skip~

I sit at our meeting spot waiting for them to get here. I finally see Mikasa and Armin run up to me and ask me what's wrong.

"So...uhm. This is hard to say but... Mikasa...Armin... I-I'm...g-g-ga-..... " I take a big breath and my eyes start to tear up.

"I'm gay."

Mikasa and Amin's eyes widen in shock. I looked down and hung my head low. Them I felt like I was being watched. I look up and over to the way I felt like someone was staring and I see a black haired, grey eyed guy staring at us. I guess he saw that I noticed him looking at me and looked away. Then he comes up to me and says,

"I'm sorry for staring. If it seemed creepy I deeply apologize."

Mikasa and Armin looked at him and stared in suspicion for a bit but then I saw Mikasa relax a bit I knew he meant it.

"N-no it's fine. You're forgiven."

I felt my heart skip a beat. He was very attractive. His hair, eyes, and everything about him is perfect. I can tell he's in shape since he's sweating so much his shirt was sticking to him and you could see his six pack.

Damn... He's hot.

" I'll let you guys continue your conversation. Once again sorry!"
Then he ran off but his phone went off. When he answered I was immediately shocked because of the voice that came from his phone...

It was Mr. Ackerman.

I couldn't hear what he said next until he slightly yelled,

"LEVI I'M GONNA KILL YOU WHEN I GET HOME!" He looked back to see us in shock. He then gave us a confused look then turned around and sighed. Next thing I know is that he's running back to his house, I'm guessing.

Mikasa looked at me and smirked.

"Is he your type?" She chuckled.

I hit her to where she fell.

"Baka. And to be honest...he is handsome."

"Awww. Look Mikasa! Our little Eren has a crush~"

"ARMIN I WILL PUNCH YOU!"

Man do they get on my nerves...but I love them as friends none the less.

"Well it's pretty late..I guess we should go home..see you guys tomorrow! Don't forget college is tomorrow!"

I wonder if that dude is a student... I'm pretty sure I would've seen him by now but there's a whole world with so many people I don't know. So yeah...And why does he live with Mr. Ackerman? Is he...His boyfriend?!

But there's no way the Mr. Ackerman is gay! Wait...Calm down Eren..He could be his cousin or brother. Yeah that has to be the reason.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I was sweating like crazy as I enter the house me and my brother share. I take a quick gulp of water as I open the door and head into the living room, seeing my brother sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey Levi, I'm back." I quickly plop next to him on the couch not caring how sweaty I was.

"Hey, off the couch, brat. You're going to get it dirty with all that nasty sweat on you." Levi looked at me up and down before slightly sneering in disgust. I roll my eyes."Whatever."

He sighs and turns towards me."I need to tell you something. It depends on you if it's good or bad." He says in a serious tone. I turn towards him as well with my brows furrowed."What is it Levi?"

"I got accepted to teach at Wall Sina Academy ."

I looked at him blankly before blinking and smile widely."That's great, bro! I'm so proud of you! When do you leave?" Levi looks up slightly and takes a second to respond."If I'm right they want me to leave by tomorrow or the day after."

My eyes widen slightly."On such a late notice? That's insane! They must really want you teaching there as soon as possible.." I chuckle. Levi smirks and nods."How could they not want someone like me to be there?"

I smile and rolls my eyes."Well, I need to take a shower. Have you already packed?"

He nods again."Of course, but before you go, I need a big favor."

"What is it?"

"I need you to take over my class since I'll be gone after tomorrow."

(WORD COUNT: 1329)