Chapter 2

Kyles POV

"Hey have you seen my phone" I asked DeMar as he walked out of the shower with only a towel around his waist.

"Naw but you lost t that's your problem" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"But why can't you just call it" I said and r laughed.

"You think calling it's gonna help you leave your phone on silent" he said.

"Oh yeah never mind" I said "but wait how do you know that" I asked him.

"You don't know how many times I've called you but you don't answer cause you have your phone on that weird flashing setting." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I know but I don't like the noise if it when I'm trying to sleep" I said.

"Then turn it on silent" he said and I shrugged.

"Yeah but if someone calls me at night then it'll wake me up with the flash" I said and he groaned.

"You make no sense Kyle you know that" he said and he walked over to the closet and grabbed something to wear. He walked back into the bathroom and started to brush his teeth.

"Where you goin Anyways" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Unlike you I like to get ready for the day before I actually start doing things." He said.

"Yeah well maybe I was gonna but it's not like I'm gonna come get in the shower with you" I said and I knew he was gonna say something sarcastic back.

"Maybe I'd like that" he said and he winked. I rolled my eyes. Me and DeMar have been friends since as long as I can remember. Well not really since like junior year of high school when we played each other. But we've been best friends ever since, so it's normal for one of us to say something like that and the other one to just brush it off. We're like friends with benefits but without the benefits, well more like a couple that doesn't really do anything that real couples do except occasionally flirt. And not even real flirting.

"Hurry up" I groaned and he nodded and ran his hand over his head.

"I look fine right" he said and I nodded.

"Except for the fact that you have no shirt or shorts on" I said and he looked down.

"Oh yeah that might be important" he said and he undid his towel and let it fall to the floor. I immediately stood up and started looking for my phone. I know it's crazy cause we're supposed to be friends but damn it turns me on to see him shirtless or without clothes on.

"Oh found it" I said and I held up my phone.

"Good for you" he mumbled as he was looking at himself in the mirror. I walked over to him and pushed him out of the way.

"Stop looking at yourself and let me take a shower" I said.

"I've seen you take a shower before" he said and I rolled my eyes. Truth is I was rock hard right now but he couldn't tell cause I had on tight underwear.

"Please" I groaned and I looked at him and made a pouting face.

"Fine" he muttered and he grabbed his shirt off the counter and walked out and shut the door behind him. I slipped my shirt off and did just what he did, I looked at myself in the mirror.

"I should work out more" I muttered and I turned the water to the shower on and slipped my shorts and underwear off. I groaned quietly as my dick sprung up. "Damn he does things to me" I muttered and I stepped in the shower. I washed myself off and got out. I ruffled my hands over my hair to get the water out and I wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked out and to the closet to grab something to wear. I grabbed something and then I turned around.