Chapter 4

"Come on Brad it will be fun" John said and I shook my head.

"No John you know I don't like parties" I said and he groaned.

"Please Brad just once it's not gonna kill you" he said and I shook my head no.

"Fine" he muttered and he went and sat on the couch.

"Wait what why aren't going" I asked him and he shrugged and pulled out his phone and glanced at the time then looked up at me.

"I wanna spend time with you" he said and I smiled and laughed. 

"No you don't John go spend time with your friends" I said and he frowned and stood up.

"Your my best friend Bradley" he said and he walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulders and I gulped and looked up at him. "You mean more to me than you know Bradley" he said and I nodded. I wasn't really paying attention to him. I couldn't get my eyes off his lips and thinking about how good it must feel to kiss him. "I wouldn't be begging you to come with me if I didn't like you or I didn't want you to come with me" he said and I glanced at him one last time before I felt a rush of courage wash over me and I connected our lips. He didn't kiss back and I went to pull away but his hand snaked around my neck and he pulled me back and kissed me. It was just how I imagined but better. I smiled and pulled away and looked at him and his eyes sparkled and he smiled.

"So" I said slowly and he chuckled and I looked at him. He let his arms slowly fall back down to his sides and he looked at me.

"You like me" he said softly and I looked down and shuffled my feet.

"Well I um I mean like I like you I guess" I said and he laughed and put his hand lightly on my chin and tilted my head up so I was looking at him.

"Whatever you just said made no sense but somehow I figure it means that you like me" he said and I nodded and he smiled. "Your so cute" he said and I felt myself blush. He pulled me forwards a little and connected our lips again. I smiled slightly against his lips. This time the kiss was slower and not as harsh and rushed as the last one. His lips were soft and smooth. Unlike mine which were probably super chapped. We slowly pulled away and he bit my bottom lip slightly. He licked his lips when he pulled away and looked at me. "Would you date me" he asked me and I felt my breath catch in my throat. Did he want to date me? I would love to date him but what if he doesn't really want to date me and he's just asking and then he said no and that will be so awkward.  I gulped and nodded.

"Y-yeah" I said quietly and he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt my heart rate speed up and my breath get shallow and quick.

"Do you wanna be my boyfriend" he asked me and I smiled slightly and nodded. He smiled and kissed me quickly.

"John" I said softly and he looked at me.

"Yeah" he said and I sighed.

"So were like together now" I said and he chuckled and nodded. I smiled and looked down.

"Why can't you look at me baby" he mumbled and my head shot up and I looked at him.

"Wait what" I said and he cocked his head to the side. "What did you just call me."

"Baby" he said and I nodded.

"Yeah that" I said while smiling and he laughed and pulled me against him.

"You'll Be getting called more than that after a while" he said and I rolled my eyes and he smiled. He pulled me into the sofa and onto his lap. His phone started to ring and he pulled it out of him pocket and answered. "What's up bro" he said and I went to move off him so he could stand up but he put his hand on my thigh to stop me. "Yeah bro sorry I'm busy right now" he said "yes like actually busy. What no of course not why would I do that. No I do not like him" he said. "Alright well I got to go" he said and he nodded and hung up.