3

As they finished training the got back to their class to see it clean, and the students making out. Uraraka and Asui being close to him covered his eyes, whilst the rest of the class - minus Shota, Todoroki, and Bakugo - were blushing.

"Ahem!" Shota said. The students pulled apart and apologized for their doings to all of the class and left.

"Man, did they really need to do that?" Asked Uraraka scratching the back of her neck.

"I don't think so, kero," Asui said.

"I don't think I can sit in my seat now..." Some said. They were moping around about their seats being used for.... the students' "play time". Izuku carefully sat down on his desk his butt still hurt from last time's,,, ya know....

"Hey guys!" Izuku said, he caught everyone's attention, even Shota, who was sleeping in his bag. "Why don't we go to the park and relax?" He finished off, smiling at the idea. 

"Yeah!", "Great idea!", "Woohoo",  and "Nice idea, Deku!" were said.

The students looked over at Shota expectedly... 

"Please, Aizawa-sensei!" They all said.

Shota looked at them, with a contemplating look. "Okay," he responded but held his hand up. "but I am going with you, so you won't go on and create trouble!" He finished.

•••

Okay I am so so so so sooooooo sorry for not updating for over 2 months and a 2 or 3 weeks, it is not completely my fault, I was busy with this Community Project and it is exhausting. On another note, I am finally glad to be able to update, I was on a writer's block for a couple of weeks, and BAM! an idea hit me like a truck. "Why not take them to a park for relaxation?" So that is what I am doing. I am sorry for it to be short, but yeah, next I am updating my other story, "Rebound? Nah!" It is a KiriFemDeku story. And it will probably be short. Fml... but otherwise. I am truly sorry for not updating in a long time.

•••

Published: April 26, 2019