I'm Sorry

??? POV
"You've been here for 3 hours already. Please go home for his and your sake..." I looked up to see Iida with his usual strict and stern face; however, you could see the tear marks on his face. "Thanks but no. I can't leave him... I just can't..." Iida looked down at me with concern in his face but eventually gave up. "Here." I looked up to see him with a black umbrella in his right hand. "If you're gonna stay out here for any longer, I want you to have this at least." I smiled and him and replied with a quiet but audible "thank you".
Another hour passed and I felt rain droplets on my shoulders as the clouds started to form up in the sky above me. I look at the umbrella beside me but shove it away. I look back at the grave in front of me and start tearing up. I quickly wiped the bits of tears on my face as I thought, he wouldn't want to see me like this. I have to stay happy for hi... Rain started to fall onto the hard concrete below me and I started to get soaked. I look back up at the grave but this time I wasn't able to hold the tears back.  My eyes start to drip with tears and I taste the saltiness of my tears in my mouth as everything that helped me become who I am today collapses in front of me. "I'm happy that ..sniffle.. it's ..sniffle.. raining tonight..." I look back up once more, but this time I look down at the grave, where the flowers and pictures of him were. I pick up one of the pictures and start to cry even harder. I see droplets of water falling on the picture but I can't even tell if it's the rain or my tears anymore. "I miss you so much..." looking at the picture once again and seeing him when he was alive and happy made my heart rip apart one by one. My legs were feeling weak from the amount of tears and how I felt at that moment and I didn't know how much longer I was able to stand up for. "Why did you have to save me..." My legs gave up on my and I collapsed onto the wet and cold concrete floor. "I never wanted this to happen... I wish... I died instead of you..." I looked back up at the grave, wishing that this was all a dream, and that I would wake back up at the dorms, with my friends and continue our dreams of becoming hero's; however, this wasn't a dream, this was real, and what she saw in front of her was real. "Wh... WHY DID YOU SAVE ME?!" I was crying immensely with the rain pouring on my face to cover up the tears a bit. "I never got to tell you this... BUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" The words that came out of my mouth were almost inperceptible because of my sobbing.
"IZUKU!"

I wake up to a bright light shinning on my face and with the familiar smell of a hospital room. I hear the door open and I look to see who came in and I see that Mina came in.
"YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!" She slaps me in the face hard enough to get my attention but soft enough so I don't get hurt. "WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING OUT THERE?!??! YOU COULD OF DIED OUT THERE ALONE IN THE RAIN! CAN YOH NOT SEE WHAT STATE YOU'RE IN RIGHT NOW?!? IT TOOK ME AND TORU 2 HOURS TO FIND YOU AND WHEN WE DID YOU WERE PASSED OUT WITH HIS PIC..."
"Mina..." I interrupt her abruptly which irritates her a bit. She prepares to shout something at me but I interrupt her once more. "Please tell me that this is all a dream..." Mina's anger instantly disappears as soon as she realizes what she just said to her. "I'm sorry..." Mina relies hesitantly. "But, Midorya... He's gone... I'm so sorry."
She says something else afterwards, but my mind goes blank as I realize the truth. Izuku, my best friend, my inspiration, my love, was gone...
"I... Iz... IZUKU!" I cry out in pain, agony, and sadness, as every emotion in my body is being stabbed by a double edged sword. Before I realize it, my body looses all of the energy it had an I pass out once more.
"OCHACO!"

—————————————————————————————————
Hey guys.
Thanks for reading my first ever fan fiction!
Will probably continue writing this if I ever have spare time because writing this is actually a good stress reliever ngl. Anyways feel free to tell me what I can work on and stuff because I have no idea what I'm doing anymore.
Thanks and have a great day!