Rhowen the liar

Chapter Two:

Everything was hectic as I was being dragged to a room. There was makeup and hair products and racks of clothing all along the room. There had to be at least fifty people here, moving with great haste to get things in order for the auction.

I supposed they were auctioning people, but I heard many of the other people crying about what was happening. I was just absorbing so much information that it was hard for me to connect to my emotions. I was in survival mode.

I was quickly shoved into a bathroom, where I was stripped of my clothing. I screamed and fought fiercely but my clothing was torn to pieces in the aftermath. I was stark naked and shoved into a hot shower, were my eyes began to burn profusely after I had looked up. There was fucking soap in the water!!

"This dumbass..." a gruff old man chuckled at me.

"What do you mean? This happens at least twenty times back at my center. Stupid asses are always looking up as if they have never seen a shower before!" Another man laughed.

The soapy water turned off as I cried in pain, then it was replaced with extremely hot water making me fall to the ground in the ten by ten shower where four other girls were. The water pressure was very high and painful. They were so cruel... so so cruel...

I cried into my knees as I tried to hide my body, the other girls were on the ground too trying to shield ourselves from the hot water and the two... guards I supposed... from seeing our bodies.

It didn't seem to work as he hit a button and very cold air began to close in from all directions, drying us off. It reminded me of a car wash; except we were being treated as meat. We were being sold. At least that is what I had gathered from this whole ordeal.

It felt like an eternity we were being dried off, the force of the wind reaching places it most definitely shouldn't have. Until the very last girl was completely dry, we were kept in there, and then the glass door to the shower opened, and we were led out. It was so humiliating.

When we reached a room, and only then we were given black silk robes, sat down into leather studio seats with bright lights and a white desk full of products. One stylist per person began to work on us, with no gentleness at all, and they worked rapidly.

The lady assigned to me grunted in disgust at my hair. Her smooth, creamy skin creased in a delicate way with each expression. I kept my eyes down, trying not to burst into tears now that I was seated and able to catch my breath. My head was fucking spinning.

I could tell this lady wasn't human as she worked extremely fast, pulling at my hair roughly making reflective tears well up and spill over. I felt so much self pity that I wanted to release but I didn't want to be hit like the other girls were!

I could hear and see the girl next to me be smacked upside the head with the brush because she was sobbing. I couldn't help but jump and scrunch up my shoulders in fear. I was terrified of what was happening but I tried to keep myself as calm as possible.

"I swear to fucking god, those stupid men never putting caps on these girls hair before drying them makes our jobs so much more difficult. It slows us down tremendously. The next time the coordinator bitches at us-" the woman brushing my hair ranted before she switched into a different language I did not recognize.

My hair was immediately brushed all the way through, and she began to braid it as another woman came and did my makeup. It was left in a long meticulous fish tail braid, and pulled out of my face. She did a great job, but I was not interested in how I looked right now. However I was interested in leaving.

"No crying, girl. I don't want my ass chewed out because you have mascara running down your cheeks." The woman hissed and I nodded quietly.

I was pulled out of my chair rudely and shoved into a very tiny room with clothes thrown into my arms as they told me to change into it. It was a rather short dress but I wasn't complaining. It covered a good amount of my skin, as I was expecting something much much worse than that.