•⋅☾ Chapter 28 ☽⋅•

"Jisung, me and Mrs.Lee decided that Minho will be staying over at our house for the break. His parents, unfortunately, had something come up and they don't want him to be home alone." Jisung's mom explained, the worried tone in her voice growing stronger. 

Jisung's parents had always been close to Minho's parents, in fact, their mothers were best friends. That was how the two boys had become close in their childhood. Their family often came over on holidays, but Jisung usually escaped over to Felix's place to avoid encountering Minho.

But this time he couldn't, Felix was going back to Australia for the two weeks and his other friends had their schedules packed, he couldn't escape encountering the older boy. Jisung just nodded slowly, "so when will he be coming over?'

"Tomorrow evening," Jisung's mother paused for a moment, "I know the two of you aren't on speaking terms and this will be extremely awkward for you but he needed a place to stay and we are closer to them than anyone else here.

"It's alright mom,  it'll be fine," Jisung reassured his mother, giving her a small smile as he crashed down on the couch.

His mother smiled back, feeling somewhat relieved, "I'll go get you something to eat."

' I don't know how I'm gonna survive these two weeks but I'll find some way...it's not like I have a choice now.'