•⋅☾ Chapter 42 ☽⋅•

It had gotten to the point where Minho had accepted that the younger had feelings for him. This had only caused him to become even more touchy and clingy with Jisung. Although Jisung being the stubborn and clueless boy he was, he thought Minho was just generally being over-friendly.

Minho and Jisung had been hanging out in Jisung's living room, some tv show playing in the background while Jisung snuggled into Minho's arms. Jisung was especially exhausted that day due to staying up late to work on a song with Chan. The boy did not have the energy to get as flustered as usual.

Jisung looked up sleepily at Minho, the tiredness was visible on the younger boys face, " You know hyung, you have really pretty eyes, no actually, you're really pretty in general you know?"

Jisung's sleepy mind didn't register the words that were coming out of his mouth, "I've really liked you, no I've loved you, for a long time... It's not just your pretty face it's your beautiful laugh, your amazing yet weird personality, it's just everything about you... I just love you," Jisung mumbled, letting his feelings spill to the older boy who's arm's he was enveloped in.

Minho smiled at Jisung s tired face before whispering, "I love you too Ji, now please get some sleep we'll talk about this when you wake up." Jisung only nodded in response, already dozing off.

Minho smiled fondly at the sleeping boy in his arms, ' I wouldn't have wished for him to confess any other way, his rambling was especially adorable.'

**✿❀ ❀✿**

hey guys...

I just wanted to inform you that the next chapter will be the epilogue

I'm really sorry about ending things so abruptly... 

I'm just not super happy(?) with my writing here...

I feel like it's so bland and dry 

I've just kinda stopped enjoying writing this fic...

so I'm sorry again

thank you all for reading this fic!