•⋅☾ Epilogue ☽⋅•

A few years later
**✿❀ ❀✿**

After Jisung's sleepy confession that day, the two boys had talked out their feelings, of course when neither were half asleep. They quickly became that one clingy couple and were almost always together.

Over the years Jinsoo and Chan had informed the group that they had indeed been dating since the beginning of their second year of high school. This news had surprised practically no one seeing as the two boys were often touchy and clingy with each other, even before they'd told the rest of their friends.

Changbin and Felix haven't confessed to each other yet but, it was quite obvious that they had feelings for one another, they would often gush about the other to the rest of the group when the other disappeared. Even if it was quite adorable to the group they also hoped that the two would somehow get the guts to confess.

The boys continued their lives as close friends, Chan, Jisung, and Changbin even started their own group in Jisung's final year of high school. The group's popularity had soared quite quickly, their fan base grew by the day because of their immense talents and meaningful lyrics. This resulted in the three boys getting a chance to be apart of a big company, helping them pursue their dreams further

In the end, all nine boys found happiness, Seungmin, Jeongin, and Hyunjin had all found their own passions and love over the course of their high school life, but one thing never changed, and that was the bond between the nine boys.

Jisung smiled to himself as he thought back to his high school days, although they were only two years ago, he still looked back fondly, glad that things went well for him and his group of friends, 'I guess things that were meant to happen, always happen, in a way Minho kept his pinky promise to me, he somehow found his way back to me. "