1

GOLDEN VALLEY7 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ

GOLDEN VALLEY
7 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ

Jungkook tapped his knuckle against the window of his Mercedes. "Make out with her in someone else's car." He scoffed, startling the two in the back seat.

Jimin angrily looked over his shoulder, lifting his body, so that the girl under him could breathe. It's the first day of their senior year, and they're both already late for class.

Jungkook opened the car door, and pulled Jimin out the backseat as he tried to leave a hickey on the girls neck. "You have all afternoon to do that!"

The annoying bell rang, loud enough to make some one go deaf. Jungkook and Jimin walked through the empty halls, trying to look for their homeroom.

"This is all your fault." Jungkook mumbled as they ran through the halls.

"My fault?" Jimin narrowed his eyes. "You ruined my chance of getting laid.

"Cry about it." He scoffed, wincing when Jimin punched his shoulder.

Jimin walked into the full classroom as Jungkook followed behind him. The teacher gazed at the two familiar students, letting out a deep breath. "Not these two again." She quietly mumbled, watching them walk into the classroom.

Jimin and Jungkook were some of the worst kids she's ever taught through all her years of teaching here, which wasn't too long. It was mostly just the blonde one, although Jungkook was always really influenced by his bad decisions. It was math class, and she had a set of seniors who were just ready to graduate and be done with high school.

"I'll sit in the front this year." Jimin winked at the young teacher. "So you could keep an eye on me."

Jungkook almost gagged, taking a seat next to the one Jimin chose. "Stop flirting with her, or she'll suspend you like last year." Jungkook whispered.

"We'll start with a typical introduction, I'll tell you about myself, then each of you will come up front and tell us about yourselves and what you plan to study in college." The pretty teacher smiled as she made eye contact with the new students she hasn't taught before.

"I'm miss Emerson." The friendly girl gave a quick wave. "I've been teaching at this school for about two years now. Before that, I attended Columbia university, with hopes of becoming a high school teacher. I'm familiar with some of the students in here—"