Blood. Chapter 6.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT LOVING FUN DAY.

IF YOUR GONNA BE SINGLE LIKE THEN LETS HAVE A FUN CHEERFUL DAY AND TRY NOT TO KILL ANY LOVERS LOL. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYY8usU_O4c&index=343&list=PLNQiytbJLHHJ9_yCZYSU8lR1LA99wdnDx

A DAY LATER.

"what wrong yukio, you seem down a little" Farlan said with a worried smile. "my chest hurts when I think about allen and kuro but mikasa heart must hurt so much more and its sad" yukio said with a frown and farlan hugged him. "its only been a  day since that happened I'm sure she still hurting so its best to leave her alone for a bit" Levi said and everyone nodded. 

"tho mikasa brave to act as the bad guy so kuro could move on, I wont be able to act so well" Armin said with a small smile. "well I guess you do anything for the ones you love and wish to protect" Eren smiled. 

"hey, blood results are back" hanji said with a grin and a straight no emotion face mikasa came in behind her. "so what are the result about mikasa and yukio" Eren asked with a grin. "for yukio it seems he a rare mosters called milos.  who pure and beauty with super hearing .. they say if you drink his blood your live forever, have good luck or a wish will be granted so we gotta keep our yukio safe" hanji smiled. "no way, yukio a milos that so cool I thought they were all killed or locked up by rich owners" Armin smiled and everyone looked over to yukio. "I'm a rare animal who others hunt, I dont want to be killed or caught by scary men" yukio said shaking with fear and mikasa pulled him into a side hug. "dont worry I wont let that happen so calm down" Mikasa spoke with a soft voice and yukio smiled. "but for mikasa it seems she part human and part angle. I check her bloods four times and she is human but It seems she got a little angle magic in her blood .. I'm not even sure how she part angle and human since an angle can only give birth to an angle child .. there never been part angle before" hanji said with a huge grin. "part human and part angle no way, that never happened before" Levi said shocked. "we really found something interesting" Farlan said with worry. 

"are you sure you didnt miss read the blood tests, there no way mikasa would be alive with angle blood" Armin said worried. "I checked and checked and the tests still say she human but with angle blood .. I dont know how she still alive" hanji said with a small smile. "so we got a new type of monster, what are we going to do with mikasa since angles are so powerful even a touch could kill someone so they sent to the heavens but mikasa still part human" eren said worried. "I'm not sure, mikasa can we run some more tests and I dont want anyone else finding out what mikasa is" Farlan said with worry and everyone nodded. "mikasa do you have any idea how you got angle blood, I would ask if your parents were angle but they wont be able to touch each other if one was human" Levi said worried. "no my parents were both humans, I dont know why I got angle blood I didnt even think they were real" mikasa hissed. "dont worry mikasa your still be my favourite person anyway" yukio smiled.