A Failed Plan. Chapter 7.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

A COUPLE DAYS LATER.

"mikasa still hurting, I dont like seeing mikasa hurt" yukio said with a frown as everyone but mikasa was in the main room of the ship just sitting down. "well she did lose everyone important to her only three days ago" farlan said with worry. "we got a day off tomorrow right, why do you we try cheer her up" eren said with a grin. "that be nice but me and you are going to visit our family while we in our home town, hanji got a date with mike so we cant" Armin said with a small smile. "how did you know I got a date with my lovely boyfriend" hanji giggled and everyone looked at her annoyed since she be non stop talking about her date. "me, yukio and farlan can take her to town and try to cheer her up" Levi said and everyone nodded.

"I'm fine, you dont need to worry" mikasa said from the doorway making everyone jump. "mikasa, you will come along with us please" yukio said with a smile. "if you spend tomorrow with us then it be prove we dont need to meddle" farlan said with a smile. "fine I come but your all being a bother and yuki a pain when he cries" mikasa said rolling her eyes. "good, I'm sure we all have fun tomorrow" Levi said with a small smile.  

THE NEXT MORNING IN TOWN.

"why is that demon here" kuro hissed as mikasa stood right next to him. "when I said we going to cheer mikasa up if you want to come ... I didnt mean bring him along" Farlan said with a worried smile. "sorry it slipped out and I thought it might cheer him up since he just lost his twin" Isabel said with worry. "well next time why dont you bring along shadows who want to kill us all as well so everyone can cheer up" Levi snapped. "mikasa" yukio said with worry.

"where do you want to go yuki, you wanted to try the new candy right" mikasa said with a small fake smile as she patted yukio head and he smiled brightly. "yeah, lets try that really pretty sweet shop over there .. it all looks yummy" yukio cheered. "stay away I dont want to look at a monster on my day off" kuro hissed and walked over with yukio with mikasa a far distance behind. 

"this is going to be hard, he still wants mikasa dead after she played the bad guy" Levi said with worry. "yeah I'm sure instead of cheering everyone up we just gonna make it worse" Farlan said with a frown. "well maybe they get along better during the day" Isabel smiled. 

DURING THE DAY.

"hey yukio, wanna look In this shop they got some pretty neckless" kuro smiled brightly. "yeah, come on mikasa lets look" yukio cheered and ran in at kuro held the door. "sure" Mikasa went to walk in but kuro shut the door on her. 

"lets try this ride, it looks fun" yukio said with a grin and ran of a ride that just foes round and round. "sure, just hold on to me If you get scared" kuro smiled and pulled the bar down so mikasa couldn't share the seat. "I get on behind" mikasa said and sat next to Levi. "if you get scared I'm not holding you" Levi said rolling his eyes. "your small enough to be held by me" mikasa said back and farlan laughed at the two fighting over who would hold who hand.

"let get a group drawing of today" Isabel said with a smile. "sure sounds fun, now everyone smile" farlan said with a grin. "yukio lets swap sides, the sin in my eyes because I'm so tall" kuro smiled and stood so mikasa face was blocked. "oh no mikasa was blocked, we can get another one done" yukio said worried. "its fine, lets just go to the next thing. "I dont they gonna get along as the day go" Levi said as kuro was stilling pushing mikasa out of everything. 

"yeah maybe we should slit into two groups otherwise mikasa just gonna be treated like a monster all day and never have fun" farlan said worried. "but how do we half groups so no one feels bad about it" Isabel said worried. "I think I'm gonna head back to the ship, I still need to do some hacking and fixing one of the ships robot sheep" mikasa said with no emotion and everyone turned to her with sadden eyes. "no mikasa your gotta stay, we haven't done all the fun things yet" yukio said upset and pulled her arm. "who cares if she here or now lets just go have fun" kuro hissed and mikasa patted yukio head before walking off. "yukio lets go, its best to leave her alone" Levi said with worry as he held yukio back. 

"yukio, why dont we by some sweets from over here" Isabel smiled from a sweet shop. "I hear they really yummy and they look so pretty" Farlan smiled hoping to cheer yukio up. "no I want mikasa, it no fun without mikasa .. I'm going to mikasa" yukio yelled and ran into the crowed. "yukio come back, we dont need a monster like her" kuro yelled. "she still important to yukio" Levi hissed and Levi went running to hopefully find yukio. 

"mikasa" yukio cried as he saw her and ran out at before hugging her from behind. "yuki, why are you not having fun with the rest" mikasa said a little shocked. "its not fun without mikasa, your my true friend and I feel safe when your around .. please dont leave me alone with others" yukio cried and mikasa hugged him. "I'm sorry but I didnt want to spoil anyone fun" mikasa said with worry and picked yukio up. "you didnt, I'm sorry we couldn't make you have fun" Levi said with worry. 

"why dont us three walk around town and have some fun" Levi smiled. "yeah mikasa lets go buys some great pretty candy" yukio cheered. "sure, that be nice" mikasa said and a smile was seen on her face. Her first smile since allen died and kuro hated her. 

********************************************

HEY GUYS IM GOING TO TAKE A SMALL BREAK FROM THIS BOOK

I WILL KEEP UPDATING IT AS OFTEN AS I CAN BUT I LOST MY PLAN BOOK THAT HAD THE CHAPTER IDEAS IN

AFTER I FIND IT I UPDATE MORE OFTEN BUT TILL THEN PLEASE ENJOY MY NEW RIVAMIKA BOOK OR OLD ONES

THANKS AND SORRY