Sent away

"Rain! Are you done?"İ hear my aunt calling my name

İ hear my aunt calling my name.
"Coming!"
My aunt wasn't that bad, I mean she took me in and let me stay here but I don't know why she's sending me away I've never been difficult or "a pain in the ass" like she calls it. And the academy is so far away it is in Delaware for gods sake we live in Louisiana thats like 2000 km away .

Anyways she gave me her black suitcase and told me I could have it since she never travels.

I went downstairs with the suitcase by my side it's time to go. I had no friends here anymore. Two years ago after my parents death I broke up with my boyfriend (btw I'm 18) and didn't speak to any of my friends that often anymore and I just separated my path and we never talked anymore.

I hugged my aunt she scoffed but idc she took me in and didn't allow me to get lost.
"Take care aunt."
"Yeah yeah bye."
I looked at Kimberly and just didn't say anything to her she looked to the ground because she knows she is a snake and a brat she's 16 now I hate her.

She bullies me and because she's my aunts kid my aunt allows it and she gets mad when I say something bad and she punishes me with things like not giving me dinner and everything.

But I don't care anymore I'm going to die soon anyways they are never gonna keep me alive in the academy.

I look over at Aubrey she has tears in her eyes but is trying to keep them intact. I couldn't take it anymore and went to hug her she was my support and my only friend she was nothing like her mother or her sister. She is 19.

"Aubrey take care please I'm gonna miss you"
"You too sissy." And she plants a kiss on my forehead.

I feel myself getting pulled out of her embrace and being pushed aside. My aunt didn't like it when her kids showed empathy.

"Aubrey call me."

Was the last thing I said before turning my back and stepping into the taxi. My aunt does provide me with 500 dollars a month she is wealthy I hope she just forgets about it and keeps it that way because she actually did it for my work at home (being her maid) I threatened her that if she didn't provide me with anything I would go away.

And I don't know why but she cried and said she would give me the money. Now that I think about it I find it strange that she cried she hates me....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The taxi drive took 30 minutes and we were at the airplane. I got out of the car and the driver helped me with my stuff and I payed him for the ride. Before leaving I said thanks to the driver and went inside the airport.
I did everything with the check ups and all and finally after another hour entered the plane and we went to the academy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once at the academy I looked at it and it was really big and ... dark.

 It started raining so I hurriedly went inside the academy

It started raining so I hurriedly went inside the academy. God please help me.
———————————————————————————
553 words
I hope you like it this far :) I want to keep the chapters/parts short but I will publish this with many pages already intact so I hope ya'll won't mind 🌚
Vote share comment ;)