Betrayer

I was sitting in class when we heard a scream in the hall

I was sitting in class when we heard a scream in the hall. Everyone including the teacher ran outside and we saw a dead cat with wide open eyes hanging from the ceiling.

The thing that scared me the most was that its eyes were two different colors just like mine when I'm a banshee.

I just walked away from the scene. Class was over anyways. Someone knew something but who?

I went outside to clear my mind.
This school had a backyard for lunch breaks but hardly anyone used it aside from humans. I made a few friends here but they were nothing special like Zane, Xavier or Aki.

I sat down on a bench and took a book I've found in the library out of my backpack. It's a diary. The person who wrote it was named Taylor so it could've been a girl or a boy I am not sure yet.

I read the first page and it was a student who went to this school with mostly guy friends but I still couldn't tell if it was a girl or a boy

The first pages were ripped out of the book but this was written on the first page that wasn't ripped out:
This is good it's a fresh start. My parents were such a pain in the ass but now.. they won't be here to judge my actions. Since Jordan is going to this school too it will be even better!

Jordan's parents hated the idea of us being together. They sent Jordan to this school with the hopes that we would break up. Let me tell you one thing that's never going to happen.
They can insult us but not separate us. Anyways I've heard a lot about this school and that it's dangerous but please no one believes that right?
I hope that me and Jordan can build a story here.

Dear diary thanks for always being on my side.

I opened the next page and there were more pages ripped out. On the next page it read:

It was a bad idea to come here they are after Jordan and I will protect Jordan with my life!
I hear them coming they have been in my dreams those monsters! If you are reading this I don't know how you are. They will destroy all the evidence just see this just look carefully you will find an answer pay attention!