Secrets

Hi so I'm kind of a umm..depressing bean and like to make others cry when I'm sad. So I'm gonna make one where Remus and Sirius are hated by their fathers and Sirius by his mother too 😕 So grab some tissues and get ready! P.s we all know that Sirius' parents are horrible and hex him but he's fine. He doesn't have it as bad a Remus but how's he supposed to know if He doesn't know about Remus home life?

Remus' PoV
I was chained up in the basement. A silver collar,chains and shackles were attached to me. The pain was intense but I was used to this, you see when I was four I was bitten by Fenrick Greyback: a werewolf. My father said it was my fault because I hadn't tidied my bedroom that evening, so from then on he would keep me locked up when my mother was at work,when I wasn't at Hogwarts or when he felt like it. It could be 4am and he'd wake me up to torture me with iron rods,belts,cow tongs..I knew about my boyfriend(Sirius Black) and his family being horrid to him so I never told him. The cuts always healed into scars before I saw him anyway and I'd blame it on my transformations..
{}{}{}{}
My father came down holding everything as usual and now he had a knife. Crap. He walked over to me and bent down beside me before pressing the cow tongs onto each of my sides I bit my lip as tears formed In my eyes not giving him the satisfaction of my screams of pain. It went on as usual when he took the collar off he pinned me to the ground and grabbed my arms. He made small cuts,deep though. He then began carving words into my arm. I screamed and thrashed on the ground only to have the knife dig deeper into my skin. After another half hour of suffering he let me go upstairs and bath. Whilst he made tea for mother for her return, pretending as if nothing had happened...
{}{}{}{}
I looked in the mirror to see welts,cuts, Bruises and burns all along my back, neck,face,legs and arms. I looked down at my arms which I had now stopped from infection and bleeding (same with the rest of my body) to see those words again: faggot,traitor,weirdo,monster,disgrace.
I sighed and walked over to my dresser grabbing an oversized jumper,baggy jeans and my trunk, already full of clothes, textbooks and all that stuff. I walked downstairs grabbing a piece of toast and giving my mum a hug goodbye before stepping in the floo To platform 9 3/4.

I met Sirius at the platform. He pulled me into a tight embrace making me wince slightly. "You okay?"
"Yeah, you just caught me by surprise that's all." I lied as Sirius chuckled pulling me along to the train. James sat with Lily in a separate compartment as Peter sat with Marlene with her friends. I sat with Sirius in between my legs as I read a book. We were almost off the train. Almost time for me to be able to avoid people as much as possible until I healed, when my boyfriend nuzzled into my burns on my chest. "Fuck!" I shout standing up grabbing my chest in extreme pain, accidentally throwing Sirius on the ground. Sirius soon got back up and approached me "What's wrong?" He asked concern in his voice.
"Nothing. Really I'm fine." I Replied still clutching my chest in pain.
"You're not. Just please tell me what's wrong." He said softly. I couldn't tell him. If I told him, he would try and kill my father for doing it and my mother being a "by stander". When I say by-stander I mean she had no clue but Sirius wouldn't care for that... I took in a shaky breath, "Honestly, I'm fine."
"Remus, please j..just tell me who hurt you." Sirius said his voice cracking. I breathed in and out s few times before mumbling "my father."
"Speak up."
"My father...it's not a big deal. I'm used to it. It's been happening since I was four so." I shrugged as I sat down and turned me neck too sharply towards the window. "FUCK!!" I Shouted in pain. Padfoot walked over to me kneeling down in front of me.
"Moony...Just.. it's going to sound weird but just take of your jumper." Sirius mumbled. I sighed and took it off and rolled up my trousers revealing my burns. He looked down at my arms tears in the corner of his eyes. As he traced over the words engraved into my arm he looked up at me. "Look, Remus I don't want you thinking any of these things are t..true. You're beautiful. Okay. Perfect to me. I love you." He whispered choking back sobs. He looked at me neck and then my legs, he gasped before instructing me to turn around. "Sirius, as much as I love you I don't think you want to see my back." I Said timidly. Sirius sighed and flipped me around so my back was to him. I felt his eyes dart around my back, when he came to the other profanities of words carved into me I heard him sniffle. Then I felt his gaze lock upon my sides. "What did that bastard use on you?" He hissed, I flinched. "Shit, I'm sorry babe." He said wrapping his arms around me being careful of my cuts and such. "Cow tongs." I whispered. "He..drenches Me in water before using  cow tongs on my sides.." I whispered again. Sirius kissed me cheek from behind before whispering into my ear "I love you Remus. Don't think any different of it. Why don't we just stay here instead of going home? I'm sure your mum won't mind. Just write her a letter to say that as much as you love her you don't like being alone over the holidays." My boyfriend explained I nodded and smiled. "I think I might just have to."
Sirius and I stayed like the for a while as he cleaned up some of the cuts I hadn't realised where even there.
Before having a umm..extreme make out session and side note Sirius stop leaving hickeys all over my damn neck when I I'm wearing a v neck jumper!!' Shortly after, James,Peter and Lily walked in. Not only did they not know about our relationship bit they didn't know about my father. I quickly grabbed my jumper and chucked it over my body rolling my jeans down and cuddling up with a book. Sirius bolted towards the chair opposite me and looked out the window.
"Remus! What in the name of merlin where you doing in here?!" James Shouted putting his hands in his hair.
Sirius smirked and Peter and lily has their mouths opened like goldfish.
"N..nothing.." I stuttered clearing my throat looking up at Sirius over my book. That bitch was smirking! For merlins sake!
"From both of your necks I think I can tell what happened in here." Lily giggled as James handed her five galleons.
"What the fuck Evans?! No! Remus and I weren't fucking in here. We were talking. Having a deep conversation actually. And those are not hickeys!" Sirius retorted huffing a piece of hair out of his face.
"Sorry Black But I know what a hickey looks like."
"Of course you know Lily. But I have one question." I Said closing my book.
"What is it Remmy?" She Replied..and then Sirius growled. FUCKING GROWLED!! Everyone looked at him like he was some mutant. "Impulses." He muttered
"What only you can call Remus remmy?" Lily teased.
"Lily, if you were actually smart you would shut it." I Replied shooting a glare at Lily whilst James began laughing. They all sat down locking the compartment door.
"I wouldn't be laughing about the whole 'be quite' thing James. If you had let me finish my question I would of asked 'could you and lily please NOT include Sirius and I in your silencing spells during sex? Please and thank you." I smirked.
"Right back at you Remus." James laughed through a blush evident on Lily and his cheeks.
"Remus doesn't moan." Sirius said smugly standing up and pulling me with him.

{}{}{}{}
"I couldn't be in there much longer!" Sirius said as we sat down in an empty compartment.
"Neither could I."
"Now, remember the plan?"
"Of course I do Siri. Of course I do. And by the way they didn't see my back so don't worry."

Hi, sorry it took a long time for me to write. I really hated writing he abuse part because it made me physically sick. So thanks Wolfstar I a day off school because I was so sad writing this . because the thought of this type of abuse happening to a four year old and younger caused me multiple mental breakdowns 😂🤠