Sign Language

Remus and Sirius were sitting in the living room watching a muggle movie when Remus spoke up, "Siri, why don't we take sign language classes?"
"I think that's a great idea Rem!" Sirius replied smiling.

Time skip
Today was the day Sirius was meeting Remus' parents. They were all sitting in the living room when Remus began signing to Sirius across the room as his parents were engrossed in the TV.
'You look hot.'
'Shut up remus'
'When we leave this place I think you'll find I'll be the one telling you to shut up'
'You're hella kinky.'
'True, but you like being tied up don't you?'
'Well...'
'Knew it'
Whatever moony you wouldn't tie me up if I didn't give permission!'
'Hmmm...Maybe next time I won't ask just do it. You don't mind me doing that do you cutie?'
'Does you mum know sign language?"
"No, why?"
"Well...she's looking a bit appalled and considering we're watching Beauty and the Beast and that's normal I think she knows what we're saying."
Remus stopped and looked at the tv pretending to watch the ending to the film, blushing deeply.
The film ended and shortly after the boys were leaving. They walked over to the fire place after saying goodbye to Remus' dad.
"Thank you for having us Mrs.Lupin!" Sirius said holding out his hand

'I'm not sure I want to shake your hand, Sirius or hug you Remus after being enlighten on what you two get up to." She signed.
Both boys swiftly hopped into the fire place after launching floo powder in heading to their home.
"Told you" Sirius signed when they arrived home
"I wasn't lying about what I was going to die you know." Remus signed back winking and heading to the bedroom.