Swimming

Sirius PoV
It was Remus' and I's one year anniversary last night and we got up to some..stuff..
()()()()
We had class today with our Care of Magical creatures teacher Madam.Candy. We were doing a swimming type of test using gillyweed where we had to go into a large pool type of area and jot down the animals we see and what they look like. As I was getting in my swimming trunks I realised the INTENSE amount of hickeys in my chest,neck and stomach.
For merlins sake Remus! "Lily!!" I Shouted down the stairs into the common room to Lily. She ran up the stairs and when she saw me began cracking up. "Remus not go easy on ya?"
"Just help me cover them up before every girl in that class begins questioning me! Please!" I huffed.
"Alright, alright. Wait here!" She said opening the dorm door to go fetch whatever it was she was going to use. As I was waiting Remus walked up into the common room and also began laughing "So sorry about that." He whispered into my ear after gaining composure, just then Lily walked back up the stairs towards me.

10 minutes later.
Lily put concealer on my hickeys to stop them from showing and luckily once she had finished covering the last one on my neck Madam.Candy walked into the common room downstairs.
"ALL STUDENTS FOR MY CLASS FOR 5th SITTING PlEASE COME TO MY CLASSROOM ASAP!" She Shouted as we all raced down the stairs whilst she walked away. We walked into the area and I soon spotted Remus..How does he manage to look good just leaning against a pillar?! The fact he was shirtless could be a contributing factor... And why did he have no hickeys?! He saw me and winked causing a bright red blush to creep up my cheeks before I was surrounded by girls all trying to flirt with me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Remus' eyes full of fury as he began walking over to me. He pushed past a girl and leant close to my ear
"If they don't take the hint soon that we're together I'm going to pin you up against a wall and fuck you right here, right now." He whispered before leaving me with a Scarlett blush but luckily the girls had gone off, probably to gossip. I strutted over to Remus and waited for further instructions beside him grabbing a piece of water-proof paper,ink and quills for each of us.
"Settle down students! Now, you all know what we're doing so take one piece of gillyweed and hop in. You have an hour before you must come up." The Professor said holding up a box off gillyweed as we all got in line. One by one people were diving in and then I was last.

Time skip to an hour later.
We all got out of the pool and I felt all eyes on me. Then I saw Remus sniggering before heading me a small compact mirror. I opened it and saw the intense amount of hickeys All.on.fucking.show. At this point it's were trying to figure out who gave me the hickeys whilst Lily stood their cracking up.
"LILY EVANS! YOU SAID YOU COULD COVER THEM!" She just carried on laughing and now Remus was joining in!
"Shut up Remus, this is your fault." I muttered and then I heard everyone gasp. Remus came closer and whispered in my ear "I'll add more later. And you can get your revenge on me too." He whispered before walking away winking back at me, leaving me in a Scarlett blush and girls having paddyfits (padfoot hehe).