Chapter Ten

I stop mid-chew. I can feel my eyes bug out. Mom knew Dad would say no.
  Dad glances at me then back at Mom," She has class tomorrow, Baby Doll."
  Mom looks at him bored," Only one, I am pretty sure she can miss it."
  Dad leans his head back and groans," What about the boy, surely he has a class tomorrow."
  Wolf speaks up," I can just watch the lectures online."
  Mom bites her lip to avoid a smile," So, Big Guy, are they staying or are you staying?"
  Dad glares at Wolf," You sleep on the damn couch. I don't even want you thinking about going upstairs."
  Parker finally burst out laughing and glances at Angel," What do you say Darling? A sleepover like we did when Harmony was little."
  Angel glances at Roman who was already on his second plate," Yeah, Bear, that is fine with me." Parker leans over and kisses Angel on the cheek.
  I serve myself some more mash potatoes and Wolf makes himself a second plate. He sets his hand on my thigh underneath the table. I look at Parker who gives me a wink. Dad and Uncle Mark are talking about the shop. Parker looks over at Wolf," So, who fixes your bikes?"
  Wolf looks at Parker," Guy named Red, he has been working on the for about fifteen years."
Parker nods his head, "Well, Angel can fix up a bike and paint it with her eyes closed. Harmony can do the same thing except for the fixes cars."
  Uncle Mark stops the conversation with Dad and jumps into ours," So, Buttercup, any problem with the car?"
  I shake my head," No, but it is about to do for an oil change soon."
  Uncle Mark nods his head," Well, next time you get a chance stop by The House and we'll change the oil. I keep and spare oil filter for her."
  I smile and finish the food on my plate, calculating how early I'll need to come next Sunday to change the oil and make rolls.
  Mom stands up and picks up her and Dad's plate. Angel grabs Roman's and leaves Parker's, who haven't finished eating. I was surprised when Wolf grabs my plate, standing up," I'll take those plates for you ladies." Mom and Angel smile and silently hands the plates over to Wolf. He stops and grabs Uncle's Mark's plate on his way to the kitchen. Mom follows wolf into the kitchen and they both come back with Mom carrying a pan of brownies.
  Wolf sits down beside me and sets his hand back on my thigh. Mom's hands Ran a brownie, he leans over the table so I could reach one side. We break it in half and quickly shove it into our mouths.
  I see Dad chuckling silently and Mom smiling. Dad takes a brownie then passes the pan around. When it gets to Wolf he silently takes one out, the smallest one. I arch my eyebrow. He shrugs," I don't really like sweets, Baby."
  He takes a small bite and chews. My thighs clench when he lets out a moan. " Dear God these are amazing." Mom laughs and glances at Dad.
  I bite my lip and take another from the pan as he shoves the rest of his into his mouth." Don't really like sweets?" I smirk
  He swallows and looks at me," Baby y, I would suck a guy's a dick for a brownie-like that."
  I lean my head back and laugh. I am shocked when Wolf leans over and kisses me. When I pull back I feel my face heats up. I look down at his hand on my thigh and nibble on my brownie.
  The table is silent for a moment until Angel speaks up," Dad can I do it. You did it to Parker and me. It is only right." He says happily.
  I glance at Dad and he sighs and looks at Mom," It is only right Babydoll."
  Mom nods and smiles," It is a right of passage."
  I look at them confused. Dad glares at Wolf," I would remove your hand from her leg. We aren't stupid we knew the exact moment you put it there."
  Wolf smiles and gives my thigh one last squeeze. He grabs my hand and sets it on the table with his fingers intertwined with mine.
  When Roman starts playing with his food. We decide to clean up Mom yells that Wolf and I have to do the dishes. That she and Dad would put up the leftovers, and the Angel and Parker would sweep and clean up the kitchen table.
  Wolf and I were halfway through the dishes when Dad left. Wolf said he would wash and I dried, setting them in the cabinets.
  Mom, Parker, and Angel and sit in the living room watching a movie with Roman. Parker finishes the dishes and I have a stack to dry.  Wolf steps behind me and sets his hands on my waist. I continue to dry the dishes. He moves his hand up and brushes the hair over my shoulder.
  I shiver as his lips brush the base of my neck. I feel him grin. "Now, Baby, I need you to be quiet."
  I go to turn around but his hands on my waist stop me. I shiver when I feel his hands unbuttoning my pants. " Theodore, someone could walk in here," I whisper harshly.
  He lightly bites my neck, my breath hitches, "All they will see, Baby, is me standing behind you."
  His hand slips into my pants and underwear. My knees almost buckle when his finger hits a bundle of nerves. He lightly rubs it in circles. I begin to pant and moan, opening my legs wider.
  "That's it, Baby, let me make you feel good." He whispers in my ear as he continues to kiss and nibble my neck.
  He adds more pressure and I feel myself close to orgasm. I pant and moan," Daddy, don't stop I am about to come."
  He bites on a spot and picks up his speed. The hand on my hip travels up and knees my breast through my shirt and bra. I fall over the edge when he pinches my nipple through my bra.
  My leg buckles and he moves his hand from my breast to my waist. I shiver from the aftershock. He slowly pulls his hand from my pants them buttons the backup.
  He picks me up and sets me on the counter. I lay back against the tile wall and catch my breath. He smiles and brings his wicked finger up to his mouth and sucks it clean. He winks at me," You taste better than I remember."
  I smile and glance at the dishes," I'll finish once I can stand on my legs again." I mumble.
  He pulls me forward long enough to kiss my forehead," You just sit there and let Daddy finish the dishes."
  I blush and lean my head against the wall. I hear the water run. I peel open my eyes as he washes and dries his hands before picking up the dishtowel. He keeps glancing up at me as he dries the dishes. I give him small smiles.
  Mom walks in with a smile on her face," Well look at you sitting in the counter. How did you talk to him to finish drying the dishes." She looks between the both of us.
  Wolf shrugs," She started to get tired and I wanted a professional job, instead of a half-ass job for you."
  Mom smiles," Why are you tired? Do you feel alright."
   I give her a smile," It's fine Mom. I just haven't been sleeping well."
  The smile drops off of Mom's face. I realize what I just said."It's I have been staying up late to study." I rush out.
  She smiles, but it isn't quite the one she had before," Well if you can't sleep tonight I still have some of those sleeping pills." I nod my head and lean it back against the counter, falling to sleep.

   I wake up panting. I had woken up from this one sooner then the ones before. I silently praise the higher powers above. I must have fallen asleep and someone brought me up to my room. I glance at the clock and see it is only eleven at night.
  I walk down the stairs, avoiding the ones that crept to keep from waking anyone up. When my feet hit the bottom floor I hear the TV in the living room.
  I walk quietly and see that Wolf is flipping through the channels. He has a pillow on the arm of the couch and a rather large blanket thrown across him.
  I walk slowly to him. He must see something move because he looks over to me. He smiles and throws the blanket on the back of the couch and opens his arms. I silently walk over to him, laying on his chest.
  I feel him kiss the tip of my head," Why are you up so late, Baby?" He asks laying one hand on my but and the other continues to flip through the channels.
  I set my head right below his jaw," Woke up and I couldn't get back to sleep."
  "Well, try to get back to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." He decides on a channel. He sets his hand on my back and rubs up and down. I moan lightly.
  " You sort of have to be here when I wake up because I am on top of you," I mumble out.
  He lightly pats my but," Go to sleep, Baby."
  I smile to myself," Night, Daddy."
  "Mmm, baby, I like it when you call me that," he says as he continues to rub my back.
  I move my head and kiss his chin," I could get used to this, Daddy."
  He chuckles," Me too Baby."