Day 1

I felt girls staring at me over and over laughing. This was normal in my life. I took everyone's criticism and took all of it to heart. Everyone had something to say about me everyday. I grew tired and depressed full force all over again. You ever woke up early in the morning and knew what today was going to be? Now looking back I am positive that half the kids in my class were hiding their insecurities by making mine stand out. I felt so alone during that period. All the time my bullies put into bothering and harassing me was surprising. One thing they didn't know was that I would accomplish so much more than they predicted. I want you to know, no matter where you go there will always be hard times, mean people; mostly both. Nothing you do will come easy at all. You will meet fake people go places you've never seen if you have the right attitude. I have seen numerous amount of famous people with money but no sense. Even depressed rich people. Yes, money is a value and we need it to survive. But money used unwisely will still leave you broke at the end.

I'm not messing with a guy that thinks having relations isn't spiritual. I think we are all here for a purpose when we are born. It is up to us, not our parents or anyone else to live our dreams. It's not like you were born with a mission on a piece of paper of what you should do. But life and God gives us hints of our destiny. Just like when we know not to do a certain thing but we do it anyway. The normal person will always feel some type of guilt after doing it. But that was just an example. Let's say you were supposed to be a lawyer but you decided you wanted to dropout of college. The only jobs left to work was be a public school substitute. Even though you hate kids. You follow the rules more than most teachers and you put the kids in timeout each time when they make a mistake. The kids don't like you, not even the faculty. You only got the job to pay your bills and rent. You ask yourself, why is my life so hard? It's simply because you had a passion for something greater than where you are now. My point is to keep striving, and never give up. Treat people how you want to be treated as well. A lot of people want respect but don't come close to respecting people in return. Yes, you can do your dirt. Just know it will come back into your life. I don't call it karma, I call it circle of life.

Don't loose hope. I love you. Continue to Psychology.