Psychology 1

Hold on, before I go on and on about my life. Know that I have been feeling depressed for a while. If you hear something dark from the story, know it was intended but not meant to be offensive to anyone specific.

I work on schoolwork, and still have time to work at my job. Well a guy, 17 years old; I thought, was really rude to me. Turns out he was just playing with me? Last night I asked for his number and he said sure. I texted the guy that works with me since then. I only texted him 'have a blessed day' or 'don't let haters bring you down!' Turns out he has baby momma drama. The girl that he hooked up with is a different race. The girl has a rather mean and hateful family. The father calls him names like 'boy' and 'you'll never see your child you n**g*!' This surprised me as he was telling me this. He was only 17 and has been struggling with this family since he was 15. Which is probably why he is short tempered and a little rude at times. He doesn't get to see his child at all. I know I shouldn't feel that bad for him since I thought he was mean. But he opened up to me and let me know what was happening. I made strong assumptions before getting to know him. I had no idea what he was going through. I really thought he was stuck up! On another note, I am very glad my mom took the time to make sure I wouldn't get pregnant. She saved me from a lot of heartache and pain. The point is to always know your facts. Never feel like the world is only going down on you alone, everyone is going through struggles.

Reading this paragraph a year after, I'm shocked that I was this nosey. I need to stay out of folks business and drama even if they invite to it. It has caused a whole lot of unnecessary drama. Which is surprising since I already have a drama filled life.