4. The Confrontation!

Rose's Pov

What the hell is wrong with my sister?! How can she be so damn? I agree he looks nice but, her behavior is absurd! She has been only with him today, within every fifteen minutes they held each others hand,I mean like what? Boss give me a break! You people are not dating yet! She has to keep her feelings in control! I mean by what I have seen all day I believe he likes her back but, for all you know he can just turn out to be a player or maybe not good enough for her. She has fallen to much into this feeling trap. She-

"Hello," Demi said poking my nose.

"Ouch Demi, have you seen your nails before poking me?" I remarked rubbing the tip of my nose.

She always irritates me. I'm elder to her by a day, or at least that's how I put it. She was born after twelve and I before so yeah, we celebrate on different days.

"We need to talk," Jess said.

"Alright," Demi said.

"Let's go and sit in the park and talk," Raira suggested.

"Yeah please," Chloe said.

We walked go the park and caught hold of a bench.

"So," Demi started, " What's this about?"

"Raira will tell," Jess said.

"No Chloe will say," Raira said.

"Of course not the sister shall say. Rose come on tell her," Chloe said tapping my shoulder.

"What? Of course not! Jess will start," I said.

"What no!" Jess said.

With this we started fighting on who has to speak first. We were so engrossed in our fight that we didn't realize what Demi was doing. Usually when we all fight over a decision that needs to be made, Demi is the one to step in a behave like a kid by suggesting- Rock, Paper, Scissor - best of three.

But this time....-

"Demi?" Chloe said " Are you even listening? "

"Hm? What?" she asked looking away from the screen of her phone.

"Demi, we are here to talk to you," I said.

"You people were not saying anything to I decided to text Sid," she said casually.

"De-," I was cut off by Varen, Jason and Adam coming.

"Hi! What are you guys doing here?" Jess asked and got up and gave Varen a small peck on his lips.

"Oh we were just taking a stroll to divert Varen's mind. He's to worked up because if that jerk, Sid," Adam said

"God he is such a dog!" Jason spat.

"He is not! You get that?" Demi stood up in Sid's defense.

"Demi its okay. Chill," Raira said.

"No, its not okay," Demi said.

"Demi, why?" Varen asked.

"Because I'm in love with him!" she yelled.

"Wha- What?" We all fumbled.

"Yeah! You heard me right! I know that's exactly what you wanted to talk to me about! I love him,"  Demi said.

"Demi we-" Raira started but just like us, even she had nothing to say.

"I-" Demi's voice cracked and she broke down crying.

"Demi, why are you crying?" I asked sitting down next to her.

"I- I just, don't think he likes. I don't think he ever will," she cried on my shoulder.

"Aww. I think he does," Raira said.

"You think!" she cried even louder, "But I don't!"

"We can confirm," Chloe said.

"How?" Demi asked wiping her tears and controlling on her sobs.

"We will find some way!" Chloe said trying to cheer but,it if course didn't.

"I will ask him," Varen said.

"What? No! Varen u will end up punching his face," I said.

"No I won't," Varen said, "I will have Jason and Adam with me. But yeah I will punch his face if he says no, cause it will break my Demi's heart."

"No. Please don't punch him even if he says no. Varen its his choice. He can say no," Demi said.

"Okay we will see," Varen said.

"Talk to him tomorrow please," Jess said.

"Thank you so much Varen!" Demi said running into his arms, "I love you!"

"Hey hey! He's mine," Jess joked.

"Of course I anyways don't want this sweaty," Demi said leaving Varen and wiping her hands on Jason.

"Why me? Am I your napkin or something?" Jason asked.

"Don't call my baby sweaty, he came back from playing a lot of basket ball," Jess said.

We all started laughing. Hope everybody keeps laughing like this. Hope my little sister gets the love of her life!

-_- -_- -_-

Hey guys!

So updated finally! Btw its me -Disha

Rashmi couldn't make it this time also so yeah... Next chap would be up soon maybe tomm or day after.

Anyways please check out my One Direction Fanfic- Unexpected Turns.

Also, Thank you so much for 100+ reads!! I'm so happy! Not only me, Rashmi also us very happy!

Thank you guythank you so much :D

-Disha :)