Mega Plan!

Chloe's Pov

"What did he say?" Raira asked Varen. At the moment we were at Rose's and Demi's house. Luckily Demi had gone out for her "weekly shopping so, we could talk.

" He likes, no wait LOVES, her too," Varen said.

"Amazing!" Adam exclaimed.

"So now we need a plan?" Jessie asked or more over I think stated.

"For what?" Varen asked.

"To get them together," Jessie said.

"Alright," I said.

"Okay so, it has to be a secret date. I mean secret for them," Rose said.

"Well, how will we do that?" Jason asked.

"We can, I mean the girls, can tell Demi that we have booked her a table in a hotel to have some 'Me Time'. And you guys tell this to Sid," Rose suggested.

"No, none of them will go," I said, "They aren't dumb."

"Hmm, well. We can make an excuse," Varen said.

"Like what?" Jessie asked.

"If all of you remember, tomorrow Jessie and me complete 3 years together. We can tell them that there is a party, so they will be dressed well right?" Varen said.

"And what about us?" Jessie asked him after giving him a peck on his lips.

"We will go celebrate in the Carnival on the outskirts of town tomorrow," Jason said.

"Yes why not!" I said. Ever since a kid, I loved Carnivals but, after my parents I didn't have anybody to take me.

"Okay then plan fixed," Raira said.

"Plan fixed," Varen smiled at Raira.

-_--_--_-

Raira's Pov

"So, 3 years huh?" I asked Varen and Jessie, "That's long."

"I don't know how they have just flown by," Jessie said and kissed Varen.

"I know. It feels like just yesterday I asked you to be my girlfriend," Varen said after breaking from the kiss but, not breaking eye contact.

"I love you Varen," Jessie said. And there! I felt strange! Like I was gonna throw up. I was not happy, when I should be. My two best friends are in love and I'm not happy. This is not me.

"Thats the f-first time you said that," Varen rejoiced, "I love you too."

"Awww," I heard Chloe and Rose.

"Kiss!Kiss!Kiss!" Jason started cheering.

All got along and against my will so did I.

They kissed each other and I felt thus was wrong! Like this was the only thing that could break me down. Why?

"Raira?" Varen asked.

"Yeah," I said snapping back into reality.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, just a bit too happy for the two of you," I made an excuse and I doubt anyone realized.

"Thank you," he said and hugged me. I felt butterflies in my stomach! The huge ones. I could feel tingles all over my skin and if it was a balm relaxing me. And why was it?

We broke the hug and I excused myself to leave for home.

What was happening to me?

-_--_--_--_--_

Hey People!

Update Update Update!

Read and enjoy...

Byeeeeeeeeeee xx

Disha :)