Ch.3

Elsa stared at the girl and she was staring back. Gothel and Hades were saying something but the two girls were focussed on each other. Hades and Gothel looked at each other and smiled. "You two may go. See you both at lunch. Evalina no making trouble and Elsa don't give attitudes toward your step mother which is also your teacher." Elsa looked at the two teachers and nodded slowly. Evalina stared at the teachers and nodded.
♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡
Evalina was silent towards Elsa, she wasn't good at getting along with other people especially the ones which are above her. Elsa didn't like the way Evalina was silent. So she broke the silence. "So? Are you from around here?" Evalina shakes her head. "No, I'm from Brooklyn and then I moved to Connecticut and then I moved here, because I thought it would be best." Elsa was shocked. She came from two different places. Connecticut is very close to NYC Brooklyn. Elsa learned about the two places. So she looks at Evalina once more. She examined her and took a glance at her. She was just a normal child but acts like she has no... heart. Like she does. "Hey, where did you get that ring?" Evalina looked at her hands and smiled.

"My bigger half sister bought for me, and I love it

"My bigger half sister bought for me, and I love it. I had two from my two other favorite people but then... oh whatever! It doesn't matter anymore." Elsa frowns and looked away from her. "You know, you're not alone without the loved ones. I don't have a sister anymore or a mom and I definitely don't have any friends. I don't even know what love is." Evalina stopped and Elsa stopped with her. "Me either, Elsa." In those words Evalina was going to her locker and Elsa was taking her Gym class in 3 minutes. She went the other way that Evalina went straight but Elsa took the turn that was going to lockers. And that my readers, how they became good and trusted friends.