Ch.7

*MATURE CONTENT! BE AWARE OF YOU AREN'T READY!*

Elsa was with Pitch and she was confused as ever. Pitch just stood up to those girls and scared them to death especially Anna. They were walking towards the forest and finally Pitch stopped and turned around to face Elsa. She gasped a little after his hand touched her arm. Sparks were flying everywhere on her skin. He pushed her into a tree and finally says, "I love you Elsa. I always did! The problem was that my dad wouldn't let me love you and then Anna wanted me to make you suffer! Please all I want is you! I can't live without you!" Elsa didnt say anything but just pulled Pitch by the collar and kissed him roughly. Then to being rough it became passionate. She wrapped her legs towards his torso and he held her in his arms. He kissed down towards her neck to her breasts. She yelped in satisfaction. They became apart and Elsa spoke, "I loved you too Pitch. A very, very long time." Pitch was happy to hear those words and kissed her again.

...===...===...===...===...===...===...===...===...===...===...===
Evalina was next to Mical and he was licking her neck. "Mmmm... you taste sweet like chocolate!" He opens her legs wide and she groans. "Mical! Control Yourself please!" She gasped out with satisfaction him between her legs. "Want more? Rough or soft?" She moaned out "Rough." He smirks and went a bit faster and stronger, making her wet as she drowns inside him. He enjoyed the girl inside of him. He raised the blanket that it would cover both of them and they started being very dirty that you could hear their screams from another room. "Oooooh! Mical! Faster!" And then Mical was yelping something later. "Oh! Yes! Fuck!"
Both lovers became very hot and a fond of each other.