Ch.2

Elsa sat down, putting all her books from her bag onto the table. Then Pitch came in with his crew of boys. Hans was looking at Elsa and smirked. Pitch went forward and ignoring Elsa completely. Hans on the other hand, he kicked the bag of books that Elsa was trying to get out. He looked down at her and snickered. Elsa glared at him and then she got up and started being pissed off.
"Hey! What's your idiotic problem! If you can deal with me could you just ask nicely to get out of your way! You can't just kick my stuff! And pretend that was on 'accident!' Last year I was weak and I get it but you have no right coming near me this year! And this is your first and last warning. Back. Off!" She turned away and everyone were laughing at her and making rude comments. Pitch sat in his dark corner and smiled wicked. I'm guessing she woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Sad. I wanted to have me fun with her. Nice one Hans. She is completely pissed off thanks to you.
Then after Elsa got all her stuff and sat down, the teacher came in which was Elsa's step mom that her father married to. Tooth.

Elsa grunted, and put her head one the desk and listening to her step mom, speak like a creep

Elsa grunted, and put her head one the desk and listening to her step mom, speak like a creep. WHY does all the junk in my life becomes more than junk? It becomes garbage! And I hate every bit of it! Ugh! I'm so done with this bulls***.
"ELSA FROST!" Elsa snapped out of her mind and lookedback at her teacher-mom.
"Yes?" Tooth glared at her, knowing that her father married to her but hates his daughter.
"Did you listen to anything I said?" Elsa smiled and grinned.
"Oh, I'm so sorry for not freaking PAYING ATTENTION! Now please continue and I will listen to the next stuff your mouth will speak. Oh wait! I can't! Because I hate you!" Elsa screams and Tooth backed away.
"Go to the office girl! You have no right speaking to me that way!" Elsa rolled her eyes and stared at her.
"Whatever, at least I don't need to see your idiotic face!" Elsa walks out of the room and and Tooth was calling the office. Before Elsa was continuing her way to the office she stood at the doorway and heard her mother say things about her and the whole class was laughing already. She was about to cry but she learned to back away from her pain. She walked off to the office and seeing Gothel and Hades.
"Listen here kid. We know it's hard for you to see your step mom ad your teacher but you know you can't stay away from your fate of family. You just have to move on. We also know that as much you have no friends or siblings to talk to, we found a great person to help you out." Gothel spoke softly.
Please, don't make me see my sister please or even her friends or anyone. I don't want this. I don't want anyone! Elsa thought with her eyes closed.
"Elsa, open your eyes and meet Evalina." Elsa didn't
dare to open them but her eyes say otherwise. She opens one eye and gasped while both eyes snapped open.
"H-hi." The girl said.
"Hello?" Elsa answered back.