I love you~ Janah pt 2

The Next Day...

Jack
I wake up the next morning with the most killer headache I've ever had. Ughh, why did I get so drunk?? Oh yea, I tried to rid of my feelings I somehow developed for Jonah. Speaking of Jonah where is he? I try to sit up in this bed, and I can't because I have big strong arms wrapped around my small torso. I turn and I see Jonah peacefully sleeping beside me. Wait a minute! What happened between us last night? I ask myself as I start to recover the memories that had occurred from the night before. "Oh no no no... I hope that really didn't happen last night" I mutter to myself. Just as I lay back down I feel Jonah stirring around. "J-j-jack?" Jonah says while rubbing his eyes. Damn, his morning voice is so sexy. Stop it Jack, you can't be falling for your best friend. "Yes Jonah?" I say as I slowly feel the heat rising to my cheeks. "What happened last night?" he asks. "I don't remember much, but I think both of us were pretty drunk, and I think we kinda done the dirty..." I say as I tear my gaze from Jonah's eyes down to the duvet. "O-oh..." is all that Jonah is able to say as I slightly see his cheeks turn a light shade of pink. "So what happens now?" I ask. "I honestly don't know... but what about Gabbie? She'll be pissed if she ever finds out what happened between us last night" Jonah says as I remember that I never technically broke up with Gabbie. "Shit, shit, shit. What are we gonna do, cause I don't remember if I broke up with her last night before I came over and sat down next to you" I say as I start to get nervous now. "Let's just not mention anything about it when she's around... maybe we'll figure something out later on... but right now, the others might be wondering where we are" Jonah says as he goes to find his phone and clothes, and I do the same.

At the WDW house

Me and Jonah arrive back at the why don't we house and we are immediately ambushed by the others. "What happened to you two?" Corbyn asks us. "We rather not say exactly what happened, but we will tell you guys this... So let's just say that me and jack got a little too drunk..." Jonah says. All I do is blush as red as a tomato. "O-oh.. okay" Daniel says.

1 week later

???
Okay so last week at Logan's party, I went to find Jack cause he had run off somewhere. I came across a room upstairs and I hear moaning, but the moaning sounds weirdly familiar. So I decide to peak into the room and I see Jonah and Jack making out!! What the actual fuck!?! I mean Jack didn't have the decency to tell me that he doesn't want to see me anymore!?! Well now both of them have another thing coming....

3rd Person POV
One night as all five why don't we boys are getting for bed, they hear something strange coming from the outside of their house, but they think nothing else of it until the noise progresses and gets louder each second. Of course Jonah, Jack, Corbyn and Daniel thought Zach was the one behind this, but when Zach says that it's not him they all start to get worried and a bit scared you could say. They are starting to get more and more scared as the noises slowly grew louder, just as all 5 of them aren't paying attention, gabbie finally strikes and breaks one of the glass doors of the house. The guys turn around and they are shocked to see Gabbie standing there with a bat in her grasp. "Gabbie, what are you doing here?" Jack asks nervously. "Oh I just came here to ruin two of your precious lives... any guesses on who those two are boys?" Gabbie asks the five standing there in utter shock. "No guesses? Well how about if I just tell you..." Gabbie says as she slowly starts walking towards the five bandmates. "Daniel, corbyn, and Zach, say goodbye to jack and jonah!" Gabbie says as she starts swinging the bat in circles and walking towards Jack and Jonah.

(A/N... yea, yea yea.. well this is gonna have a part three, but I can't wait to write part three to this cause even tho it's my writing, it's still sending chills down my spine... so part three is coming up.. love ya! 💋)