I'm worthless.. ~janah

heyoh people! I'm back and I'm sorry for not being that active on here, it's just that I was going through some stuff and I didn't feel like writing anything at that time... but I'm back and better than ever!! anyway I'll stop and just get on to the oneshot..
~~~~~~~~

jack's pov

it was any other day at your ordinary highschool... or so you thought.

i was at my locker just minding my own business and putting my things away when suddenly my locker is slammed shut by jake, the schools bully. he makes my life a complete nightmare. "hey fag!" jake says. "what do you want jake?" I ask just tired of his bullshit. "woah! looks like jacko has an attitude" he says. "jake, what. do. you. want?" i ask getting pretty annoyed. "oh nothing- you know what, come with me" jake says. "why?" I ask. "don't ask questions and just come with me" he says. "okay fine.. but if i regret it i'm beating your ass" I say. i do end up regretting it.

jonah's pov

as i am gathering up my stuff for my next class, i hear groaning coming from the boys locker room. me being the person i am, i check it out. i did not expect to see what I saw. i saw jake and his football buddies ganging up on jack.

"jake!! what the hell is wrong with you?!" i ask infuriated. "what do you mean jo? are you really standing up for this fag?" he asks me, pointing at jack. "yeah, so what? he's my friend. and if you don't get the fuck out of this locker room, that'll be you on the ground" i say.

"oh? is jonah getting all tough for the worthless, no good, fag?" jake says. i'm trying to focus on jake, but all i see is jack shaking in fear, "hey! jo! my eyes are over here buddy!" jake says.

"i'm sorry jake, i'm gonna politely ask you and your buddies to leave" i say in a nice tone of voice. "okay, okay, fag suck up" jake says as him and his football buddies leave the locker room.

"hey, hey, it's okay. they're gone, your safe now" i say to jack in the softest voice. "h-how did you find me?" jack asks terrified. "i was walking past the locker room and i heard strange noises and i decided to check it out and saw jake and his asshole friends beating up on you. and i knew that I couldn't let them continue to do that or else I would regret not interfering" i said. "thanks jonah, i-" I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his. he immediately kisses me back. "Jack, I'm so sorry-" I started. "no don't be, I've had a crush on you ever since freshman year.. I just didn't want to say anything because I was too much of a pussy to speak up. and also, you heard Jake, I'm just a worthless, no good, fag, that no one likes-" I interrupted him again by kissing him. "hey, Jack, your not worthless, i love you" I said confessing my feelings to him. "Jonah, i.. i love you too. do you possibly wanna be my boyfriend?" jack asks me. "of course. I'd love to be your boyfriend Jack" I say with a huge ads smile on my face and kissed him once more.

~7 years later~

jacks pov

as I'm sitting on mine and Jonah's shared bed, i continuously think about the day he saved me from Jake and his football buddies. and just I get done thinking about that day, i feel two strong arms being wrapped around my waist. instantly knowing it was jonah, "hey babe" I say turning around and smiling so wide at my soon-to-be husband. "hey jack. whatcha thinking about?" he asks me. "Oh just the day you came into the guys locker room and basically saved my life" I say. "awh, well like I told you that day, if I didn't go in there then I would've regretted it later on, but I'm glad I saved your life, and I sure as hell don't regret it at all" Jonah says as he gives me the slightest of kisses on my forehead. god I love this boy so much, and I'm glad that I'm gonna be marrying him in less than a month.