Highschool Mystery

3rd Person POV
To any other person, you'd think that Riverdale High school was just like any other highschool right? That's where you're wrong. What goes on inside Riverdale High is the complete opposite of normal. In fact there are six best friends who are currently trying to solve one of the biggest mysteries in all of Riverdale High history, The Blackhood. And the six best friends were are currently in the student lounge trying to uncover more of the Blackhood mystery. "Okay so how are gonna figure out what the Blackhood's next move is?" Betty Cooper asks her five other friends, Archie Andrews, Veronica Lodge, Jughead Jones, Jack Jones (brother of Jughead Jones), and Jonah Andrews (younger brother of Archie Andrews). "I don't exactly know, but I think I might have a plan" Jack says, with a sly smirk crawling onto his face. "What are you concocting Jones?" Veronica asks Jack. "I'm gonna explain my plan" Jack replies. "Okay so you know how everytime the Blackhood wants something he calls Betty" Jack starts out. "Yeah, so what's your point Jack?" Betty asks. "Well the next time he calls Betty, we should all go to where he says to go and the rest of us hide while Betty confronts him" Jack continues. "And when Betty comes to a certain distance with the Blackhood, we surround him and call Sheriff Keller" Jack finishes. The others just look at Jack with weird faces. "Do you want Betty to be killed," Jonah says breaking the silence. "It was just an idea" Jack says as he looks at the ground twiddling his thumbs. "It's okay Jack, we'll think of something else" Veronica says. "Wait! When he called me last night, he said that if we wanted to find Mr. Svenson then we would have to look to where he apparently 'pointed the wrong accusation', which means he could have Mr. Svenson captured at Pickens park" Betty says. "And Pickens park has the devils tree in it" Archie and Jughead say at the same time. "And from what Cheryl's grandmother told us, she said that is where they buried the innocent man alive" Veronica says. "So if we go to Pickens park, then we could possibly end all of this tonight" Jonah says. "Exactly" Betty states. "Okay well what are we waiting for? Let's go to Pickens Park" says Veronica and Jughead at the same time. "Alright let's go" Betty says. As they arrive at Pickens Park they look for the devils tree. No sooner than five minutes later they come upon the devils tree and they find a small gravehole. They all give one another quick glances before getting the dirt off of the coffin. Ten minutes later they shovel all of the dirt to unveil the coffin. "Open it" Betty says to Archie. After Archie opens the lid of the coffin, they all heard a gun cock. They slowly turn around to face the Blackhood. "Get in the coffin" the Blackhood says to Archie with the gun aimed at them. "No, no I will not get in the coffin" Archie says. The Blackhood just points the gun to Betty's head. "Get in the coffin or she gets it!" the Blackhood says as he moves the gun closer to her head. Archie gets in the coffin and closes the lid. "Hey out of the grave, and cover the coffin" the Blackhood says to Betty. Betty gets out of the grave and slowly start shoveling dirt back over the coffin. While Betty put the dirt back in the hole, the four other friends here faint sirens in the distance. Jonah knocks the Blackhood off of his feet and the others help Archie out of the small coffin. The Blackhood runs away and Betty and the others quickly follow him. The Blackhood is just about to jump off of the bridge when Archie yells, "Hey! Don't you dare jump! You almost killed my father, murdered Miss Grundy, hurt moose and Midge, you deserve to suffer the consequences." When Archie has the gun aimed at the Blackhood, he falls down. The others are confused to why he fell down when Archie didn't pull the trigger, that was until they saw Sherrif Keller on the other side of the bridge. "Put the gun down Archie!" Archie lowers the gun and Keller walks over to the group of friends to make sure that they are okay. "It's okay he's dead" Sherrif Keller assures them, and removes the mask of the Blackhood. The friends were shocked to learn that the Blackhood was Mr. Svenson, the school janitor.

And that puts rest another Riverdale Mystery... or does it??