𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XVI.

❝𝑪𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 in the now night sky. The full moon brightened the sky bringing out constellations and the stars that littered the void that sat in the sky. A bright smile resided on Eurydice's lips as she looked out the windows of Alice and Jasper's room at them. She stood in front of the window as her head was tilted up, her gaze flowing over the sky. Her hand fiddled with her bracelet as she hummed different songs to herself. Alice had told her that she needed to finish getting everything ready so she made Jasper escort the girl to their room. Newt would arrive soon once Alice shot a text to Kaz and told him that it was time. Newt and Eurydice were wary of Alice's idea of a 'party' due to the girl being way more out there than the two. Jasper watched as the girl turned to face him with a shit eating grin as she sighed happily. At night she always seemed much happier. Eurydice hated dresses but the one that she wore she absolutely adored. Red was one of her favorite colors. The material showed her slimmer figure as it covered her chest but had a lace design. She let go of her bracelet and fixed the straps which kept slipping. Jasper noted each time they fell, the annoyed look that crossed the girl's features. He stood up which seemingly caught the girl's gaze out of the corner of her vision, he sent her a small smile.

"Need some help fixing those darlin'?" He questioned as he made his way over to her side.

"Please." Eurydice mumbled letting out an airy laugh. "It's starting to annoy me."

Jasper moved some of her hair as he tightened the straps of her dress and adjusted them on her shoulders, his cold hands making Eurydice bite her lip. "There."

"Thanks." Eurydice turned and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Now save me before I have to socialize."

"Sorry I can't do that." Jasper let out a chuckle at the girl's words. "How does it feel to finally be sixteen?"

"Weird. In all honesty I never thought I would live this long. Most demigods never get past age ten. It's the sad fact of reality. I'm grateful that I have made it this far and I am grateful for the people who stand by me. I can't take my time for granted because my time is on a limit." Eurydice's eyes met Jasper's as she gave him a small smile. "I do not plan on going anywhere anytime soon. I will always be around, in life and even in death. No one will ever get rid of me truly."

"You sound as if there is something that you know." Jasper tilted his head as he studied her.

"Maybe there is. Maybe there isn't. Only time will tell." Eurydice placed a hand on his arm before Alice popped in the door.

"Kaz is on his way to drop Newt off and so I have joined you two because I want to be here with our mate on her birthday!" Alice grinned as she skipped over to Jasper and Eurydice.

"Gee thanks." Eurydice grinned widely as she let out a laugh. "I appreciate the love despite being forced into socializing."

"You do need to socialize more honey." Alice poked the girl's cheek before crossing her arms. "That is my plan for the year. Get you to socialize more instead of sitting and glaring at everyone."

"But my gl-" Eurydice was cut off when a cold pair of lips pressed against her own.

"No buts." Alice hummed as she pulled back.

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐓 knew she would never win against Alice on this. Jasper just smirked at the two. Eurydice leaned into Jasper as she acted mad, even though she really wasn't and the two knew this. Jasper held onto Eurydice before Alice pulled them both into a hug. It was funny, Alice was four-foot-ten making her seven inches shorter than Eurydice yet Jasper was six-foot-three and towered over the two. The two Cullen clan members seemed to have heard something that Eurydice had yet to hear and turned their heads. Alice's face lit up like a child on christmas.

"Newt's here!" She declared before pulling back and grabbing Eurydice from Jasper's grasp and pulling her out of the room.

"Holy mother of Hera," Eurydice nearly lost her balance as she was pulled down some steps before she was practically thrown at her brother.

"Jeez Ghostie!" Newt caught her with a snicker. "We don't go in the air for a reason."

"I hope you burn." Eurydice grumbled as she pulled back from him, "Suck some dick." She flashed a fake smile.

"DID EURYDICE JUST TELL HER BROTHER WHO FOUGHT A CREATURE IN THEIR KITCHEN TO SUCK DICK?!" Emmett's voice rang.

"Yes, yes she did." Alice laughed as she leaned into Jasper.

"EMMETT SHUT YOUR MOUTH FOR ONCE!" Eurydice yelled even though she didn't have to yell it she felt like doing it.

"Let's all calm down." Carlisle said calmly as he appeared into view.

"Yo - Doctor O' when did you even get up here?" Eurydice blinked before snorting, "I'm so stupid I forgot vamps are fast as fuck."

"Language." Rosalie scolded.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 better than Eurydice thought. Although she nearly fell asleep on different members of the Olympic Coven quite a few times. Eurydice and Newt were given different gifts from each person. Newt was slightly shocked that he had gotten anything. Eurydice had been given different pieces of jewelry and some clothes by Alice who just grinned the entire time. Newt was given an array of books which he appreciated. Eurydice was currently passed out with her head on Alice's arm and her legs across Jasper's lap. Newt looked at his sister before letting out a sigh.

"Don't hurt her. She has already been through a lot." Newt spoke, breaking the silence in the home.

"We'd never dream of it." Jasper spoke as Alice nodded.

"She makes us whole. Hurting her would never be part of the plan." Alice spoke as she looked between the sleeping Eurydice and Newt.

"Good. Take care of her for me, you two make her more happy than I ever could."

"Where are you going?" Jasper questioned as he furrowed his eyebrows."I can't say, but I will be back soon." Newt said simply. 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━