Chapter 10

Tatianna POV:

As I was getting ready for the dinner I found myself in the bathroom, in the mirror looking at my stomach. I put my hand on their and started to rub and felt as if I had ate 2 big macs from mcdonalds. I sat their just admiring the way my body was transforming. Me, Tatianna-Nicole Destiny Robinson, I'm having a little human being growing inside of me. "Mommy loves you baby. No matter what you are. You will always be another part of me." I said comforting to my stomach. How could you be in love with somebody you've never touched, talk to, or seen before? It's only something that a mother can describe. Now I understand what all the other loving mothers in the world feel like. "TATIANNAAAAA! ARE YOU READY?"Keshia yelled bringing me out of me thoughts. "YEA IM COMING DOWN NOW." I'm came down stairs putting the pregnancy test in my little white purse. 

As we were sitting down with each other talking while finishing our food, I looked over at Keshia. "Do you think we should do it now?" I asked looking over at Keshia. "Yes. Im so nervous." Why are you nervous? IM the one who has to deal with peoples' opinions." "OMG these pregnancy hormones." "You know what? you getting on my nerves." "Bitch bye." "OKAY EVERYONE!" I guess I was pretty loud because everyone whipped they heads over at me including other people at the restaurant.  "So sorry guys for the loudness. Anywhoo.. I have surprise for everybody. So lately I've been a little sick-." "So yo surprise is being sick? What kind of surprise is that?" My little brother asked me. "Can you please SHUT UP and let ME finish, Thank you... Like I was saying, I've been feeling a little sick and notice that I have been gaining a lot of weight. So while I was in the hospital me and Keshia had found out some very shocking news." I reached in my bag and grabbed turned around. I called Keshia up here to help me say it. "on the count of three. 1... 2... 3..." "IM PREGGO!!!!"Me and Keshia yelled at the same time. "Well she is but I'm not." Everybody in the restaurant started clapping and cheering for me which made me blush. I looked at everybody that was sitting at me table. Their mouths were wide open. I got scared for a minute. Then all of a sudden my everybody came running up to me giving me hugs and kisses telling me congratulations. After everybody told me congratulations, I still didn't get one from Jayden. 

Jayden POV: 

WOW bruh... Never in a million years would I except for Tatianna to be pregnant. As you already know I'm jealous, I guess it wasn't her fault so I mean I guess I'll be a little understanding. Unless I found out she was fucking some other nigga. Then we gon have some altercations. I can tell she saw my facial expression when she told me she was pregnant. I toke me a while to process it but I eventually went to her and said congratulations. "Congratulations on the baby." I said hugging her. "Thank you Jay... You not mad right." "Naw babygirl. I'm happy for you." Awww shit... These nine months gon be veryyyy interesting.

YAlll IM SO EXCITED!!!!!

There's going to be some plot twist in there buttttttt I don't think yall ready. 

Do you think Jayden's actually happy for tatianna or is it a joke?

Do you think tatianna is going to run into a Omari again?

Do you think tatianna is going to be mentally stable with her baby, or is she going to get an abortion?

Welp..... Love yalll And ima try to upload every two days.... (SIKEEEEE.... Naw Im just playin)

LOVE YALL TRAIRI MOB