SHOUT OUT TO Hoe_Patrol AND xxpeepxxx FOR VOTING EVERY CHAPTER SO FAR IN THIS STORY!!!

SAM

I woke up cuddled to Colby's chest. I didn't move, I didn't want to move. I just sat there. Until I heard the door open. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. It worked.

"Aww....they are so cute...arent they Ms.Golbach?" I heard her say that name and my body tensed. My mom was HERE!!!

I still pretended to sleep. Colby though woke up. He opened his eyes and so did I. He saw me and smiled. Of course I smiled too.

He fluffed up my hair and I gave him a disappointed look. He chuckled and got up. I looked around and noticed my clothes were missing! "Hey umm... I don't have any clothes..." I said.

He looked around "you can sneak home and get some?" He said.

I nodded and put on my dress that was here. I walked to my house and opened the back door. My mom always unlocks it in the morning mainly to throw away her beer because of my therapist.

I walked to my room and got dressed.

I then left and saw my mom drunk throwing things

I then left and saw my mom drunk throwing things. I sighed.  She goes to Colby's house to spy on me just to comE home and get drunk.

I hurried to Colby's house. I walked in and saw Colby's mom "Oh Colby is in his room!" She said. I nodded and walked up the stairs to his room. I opened the door to him putting on his shirt. He wore a black T-shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. He walked up to me.

He hugged me "your beautiful" He said. I blushed and we walked outside. We went on a walk to a nearby cafe.

We sat and ordered some coffee. Then we started walking again.

"Hey Sam, what do you want to be?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He sighed and looked at me.

"Are like....together?" He asked. I smiled and hugged him.

"What do you think?"I said with a chuckle.  He laughed and we continued our walk.

We eventually went back to Colby's house and sat on his bed.

"Hey Colby do you min if I stay the night over here?" I asked hopefully. He nodded.

"Ya just go get some clothes before hand..." He chuckles.

I nodded and left. I got inside to see my mom drunk on the floor. I saw pills beside her. I sighed and walked to my room. I got two outfits.

I smiled and walked out

I smiled and walked out. My mom was up and was barely sober. She had two water bottles beside her and she saw me. "Where are you going?" She asked.

"I am staying at my boyfriends house..." I said heading to the door.

"fuckin  faggot" She whispered. Though she cares a lot when she isn't drunk she still hates me. She just wants to protect me.

I sighed and walked back to Colby's house. I walked to his room and entered. He was lying on his bed in his boxers. H smiled when I came in and stood up.

He hugged me and we stood there rocking back and forth. I chuckled when he messed up my hair.

I pushed him slightly only jokingly. I got undressed and cuddled with him until we fell asleep.