27

SAM

We all got out of the car and sat in a McDonald's. I smiled as I ate happily. W all chatted and soon went to a mall.

I saw a Victoria's Secret and went in. I walked around and grabbed a couple of panties and bras. I smile and went to change.

COLBY

I waited for Sam to get back. He was changing when a girl came over. "Hey what are you doing you cant just chill in here." She said.

"I'm waiting for my boyfriend." I said.

"Don't you mean girlfriend?" She asked.

"Nope boyfriend..." I said. She gave me a look and went to her place.

Soon Sam came out and we went to the front of the store. The lady was there "hey you lied!" She said.

Sam looked confused "no...this is my boyfriend he is not a girl." I said.

She gave me and Sam a gross look and got a bag. She put the items I it and I tried to pay it before she shook her head.

"I don't want your money just.....take it." I shrugged and we left.

Time skip

SAM

That girl was really rude. But she did get me thinking, "what do I identify as?

Flashback

I waited for mommy to get home. I don't want her too. I thought.

I walked to my sisters room. She was looking at outfits. " Hey sam!" She said. I walked over to her. She held up two outfits. "I....need your help. What outfit should I wear?" She asked.

"That one is really cute!" I said. She smiled an set I down. "But I said that one." I whined.

"Try it on Sam!" She said. I shrugged and went into the bathroom trying on the dress. I liked it? Why do I like wearing girly clothes! That's not right, right?

I took it off and changed into my old clothes. I realized the time and rushed to school.

I ran to the cafeteria and saw my friends. I saw my best friend, Bobby.

I smiled and waved to him. He waved back. He walked over and hit my arm in a friend way. "What's up buddy you are blushing!" He pointed out.

I looked at him his eyes. Oh god. His eyes were like chocolates and his perfect baby face. He was.....pretty.

I don't understand. Why do I feel this way? I couldn't control it. I missed him.

End of flashback

I remember him. I regret everything that happened after. That's when I decided I liked dressing like a girl. But I'm still a boy. And I like being a boy.

I smiled and cuddled to Colby as we drove back home. Elton was driving and he looked back every now an then to make sure we didn't fuck in the back seat. It was funny.

Time skip

I walked inside my house. My dad was cooking a midnight snack and I snuck to my room.

I lied down and sighed happily falling into a deep slumber.