P-petals? (°×°)

Third POV

All of them stared in shocked. Nightmare looked terrified. He coughed out a bloody flower petals. "N-nightmare? W-wha-H-how this possible?" Asked Cross suprisely. He never saw Nightmare sick before. This is new to him.

Nightmare looked away. "I-i... Can't tell you..." Dream went to Nightmare and grabbed his collar roughly. Nightmare huffed between pain and shocked. "Fuck off. What is this?!" Said him angrily. Error pushed Dream and took Nightmare slowly. "Don't you see?! He is hurt... Have some respect!" Shouted Error angrily. He looked very upset.

Blue and Ink looked at eachother. "Tell me... How can you coughed out flower petals?" Asked Cross slowly. Nightmare shook his head. "I can't. I just can't... I can't tell- gukh. I-its hurt..."

Nightmare eyes were glimmered with tears. He was holding his pain. He just tried to hold it. Cross and Error were unsatisfied. "Nightmare... Is this because of... Sci?" Asked Error worriedly.

The other stared at him. Nightmare looked away. "You guess? W-who want me to be h-his lab rats?" Suddenly, Nightmare left eyes being covered with a flower petals. Nightmare screamed in pain as Cross hugged him tightly . "C-cross! Help me! It's hurt! Ahghhg!!" Cried him. "Oh God. The fuck is this?!" Asked blue in confusion.

Cross picked Nightmare up as Nightmare cried in pain. He stared at Dream , asked for mercy. "So, you want him to die or not?! " Dream looked confused. "What happen actually?" Asked Dream to Cross. Cross groaned slowly.

"You have to take care of him. At your place... Or Sci!Sans will catch him again and use him has a ... Lab rats." Said Error worriedly. "Please. We are begging." Said Cross and Error. They cared about Nightmare. Dream looked at Ink. Ink looked down. Blue tried to covered his face. Dream sighed heavily. He stared at Cross.

"I'm not that mean. I will take care of him... Now what should we do to heal him?" Asked Dream slowly. He stared at his little brother sadly.

Cross and Error looked at each other. "A water mixed of The Positive and Negative apple. But... He will... Suffer a bit..." Said Error while hugging Nightmare slowly. Dream nodded.

Cross gave Nightmare to Dream. He looked hurt. Cross looked at them with a sad smiled. A face of failure. "Tell him. We are sorry. We failed to protect him..." Tears fall from his eyes As they suddenly disappeared. Ink looked at Dream. "Are you sure about this Dream?" Asked him.

Dream nodded. "He is my little brother. I don't want to kill him when he already suffered." They went back to Dream huge palace. Dream went to his chamber. Dream put Nightmare at his King size bed. He looked slowly at his little brother eyes.

A flower...with a torn. Is this what he always feel? Is this... His younger brother pain? All of the sudden, his eyes were glimmered with a heavy tears. He sobbed slowly. "Nightmare... I'm so sorry." Sobbed him. Nightmare moved a bit and mumbled.

"D-dream... W-where are you- Dream... Don't- go...." Cried him in sleep. Dream kissed Nightmare forehead and walked out from his chamber. Ink and Blue were waiting for him. "What should we do now?" Asked Ink. Dream sighed.

"Take the golden apple and the black apple. Mix it and give it to him. I'm going to search someone." Said Dream with an upset tone. He spread his golden wings and flew out through the wide balcony in front of his chamber. Ink and Blue stared at eachother. "Come. Make it faster. " Said Ink. Blue just sighed.

They walked to the laboratory while Nightmare sleep silently at the chamber....

A/n

Sup. Thanks for reading my sucks story. I appreciate it... Thank so much. Well, enjoy my other books!