I am you (♣×♣)

Nightmare POV

I looked at Dream. "I want to take a walk." I said. I woke up from the couch when suddenly Dream grabbed my hand. "What if they catch you again?" He said with a worried tone. I just smiled ." They won't." I replied and put away his hand. He sighed.

"Take care..." I nodded my head and walked to the castle door which is on the first floor. Ughhh. Here we go again...

One enternity later...

Dream have a pretty good sense. This whole garden is magnificent. I walked around when one part of the garden seem to attract me.

"Since when Dream plant a black rose?" i mumbled to myself. I looked around the black rose garden.

"Since you ran away." someone replied. I turned around. There is a figure standing behind of the willow tree. I shivered a bit. "Who are you?" I groaned slowly. The figure just chuckled slowly.

He revealed himself slowly. It was a skeleteon with dark black goopie covered him. His eyes was cyan in colour and his smile is creepy. I stumbled a few steps. I was shocked and scared..

"W-who are you?! Are you working with Sci?!" I shouted angrily .  That skeleteon just gave me a small chuckled and a creepy grinned. I just kept glaring at him. " Who am I? How could you. Im hurting inside. I always at your side. Everytime you was angry. Im the one who kept whispering those words... you dont remember? " said him. I dont believe him. I stared at him and walked a few stepped back.

"Oh Nightmare... You dont remember me... actually?"

I shook my head slowly.He just looked at me. And smiled.

" My little monster..."

"I AM YOU."

********************************

*Third POV*

Dream and others were busy talking with each other. Error looked around. "Guys... Don't you think... Nightmare already gone for a  while?" said him. All of them began to silent. Dream stood up. "Lets go. We need to make sure he was just fine." said him. All of them nodded slowly and started to follow Dream from behind.

***************************************

Nightmare felt empty. He felt just like he was being locked in the dark cage of abyss. He stared at himself. The one that have the same name as him. Nightmare.

That goopy skeleton just smirked at him. Is this the reason why Dream hate him before. If it a yes, he is so stupid for coming to such a place all alone.

"Myself. why so silent?" said the goopy skeleton. Nightmare stumbled a few stepped and began to run. He was scared.

"YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN HIDE FROM ME! I AM YOUR FEAR! I AM YOUR ANGER! AND YOU ARE FOREVER MINE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Nightmare cried heavily and ran to the garden entrance. Then, he bumped into Dream and Cross. "Nightmare?! Hey, are you crying? Who did this to you?!" asked Dream worriedly. Nightmare kept on crying. He cant think properly. He was scared.

Dream hugged him slowly . Nightmare hugged back but then he pushed Dream away.

"Nightmare? Hey, are you okay?" asked Dream again. Nightmare shook his head and kept staring at Dream. "J-just... leave me... I'm a mess right now." Mumbled him. Dream sighed and grabbed Nightmare for a warm hug. "Hushed... No one can say you a mess even yourself, Nighty. If you a mess, Then what I am, Nighty? I'm Just a terrible person for you... but you wake me... so... dont be sad. Okay?"

Nightmare kept on crying. He tried to comfort himself. Dream kept on hugging him. Cross looked at his friend with a doe eyes. "Its okay Nightmare. Lets go. Others are also worry about you." Smiled Cross.

Nightmare tried to smile a little but a figure standing behind his friend and beloved brother cause him to stumble behind. Thats him.

He whispered a word to his mind.

"Im going to make you destroy them... if you insist on helping me."

Nightmare cried softly. "Dr-dream... I-i love you... so... im sorry!" He pushed Cross and Dream roughly.

Dream and Cross were suprised. They saw Nightmare crying heavily and he was running away into the dark woods...

"NIGHTMARE NO!" Dream screamed. He had enough. Dont leave him. What he did wrong to deserve it?

Cross was speechless. Slowly his tears began to running down his pale face. "It cant be..." Dream looked at Cross, dumfounded.

"What is it Cross?! Why Nightmare ran away?!"

Cross shivered slowly.

"N-nightmare... true nightmares is coming..."

"What?! What is haunting my little brothers?!" Asked Dream. Cross looked at him.

"The thing that you guys want to kill so bad. His Darkness."

Author Note.

Hello. Umm. Sorry. Sorry for not updating. So urm... goodbye. Thank you for supporting me. I luv you. I really love you.