Ch. 1 Project Alicization

In an unknown world where life seems all normal and natural I feel as though I'm trapped, caged in a box filled with my duties and thoughts of what I must fulfill in this generation. I'm unsure of where I came from or where I was born, where I lived, or who my parents are. All I know is that I was brought here for a mission... And I was injured quite badly.. but how can I escape this box? As I'm unsure I huddle up in a ball then hear a quiet voice, "(Y/N)... (Y/N).. You were brought here from earth on an important mission to find the truth and those who you hold dear, never forget them.. and remember the way you fought through.. I leave everything to you, please take care of yourself." The quiet voice implies then vanishes. I had people I hold dear? I want to know, but it hurts to think.. as I think to myself the box starts to glow... I open my eyes to see myself in an unknown world where there's a roof above my head, a bed below me and walls surround me, I'm in a house of some sorts without a clue of where I'm located. I look at myself and see small hands and that I'm pretty short, I'm young about the age of 6-7, as I look into a small mirror I hear a knock on the door and I open it to see two young boys and a girl. One boy is blonde and one has black hair, while the girl also had blonde hair. They surround me and I flinch stepping back, "Hi! We heard you're new to the village and wanted to stop by and say hi!" The boy with black hair announces as he walks up to me, "Kirito, don't get so close you might scare her." The girl that's blonde and has a cute blue dress on replies, "it's very nice to meet you, the boy who just spoke is kirito, and I'm Alice. This boy here is Eugeo. What's your name?" Alice says smiling brightly, "I-I'm (Y/N) it's nice to meet you all." I say shyly and shake their hands. "Let's be friends! It'd be great to have another friend to play with." Eugeo smiles and shakes my hand, I nod and sit down with them getting to know them until they asked about myself. "I actually.. don't remember anything about myself, except for my name and why I was brought here.." I look down confused and unsure, Eugeo, Kirito and Alice come close and hug me softly to not frighten me. "It'll be okay (Y/N) you may not know anything, but as time passes we will help you regain what you've lost. You have us now and we're your friends, you can count on us!" Kirito says happily and smiles showing his teeth. I smile and look at everyone, "You guys... Thank you!"

First chapter over!!! How was it? Finally returned and I think I did pretty well~ next chapter will be made tomorrow! Thank you for reading~ btw, (Y/N) —> Your Name. (L/N) ——> Last Name. (W/T) —-> Weapon Type. (T/N) —-> Title Name.  (The title will be used in the future so you don't reveal your name).