Part 3

Scenery -Taehyung, Bts

It is Monday two days after i auditioned. I still don't have a e-mail received. "What if i am not chosen, was i to bad?". I shred my thoughts off because i have still time and i have still hope for an e-mail.
I was walking on the street in Seoul and saw Jun walking alone with a few bags in his hands. I walk up to him. "Jun-ah, hey what are you doing here?" I asked. "Ohh nothing i was just buying some new clothes and products. Now i am on my way to get food, you wanna come with me?" He said.

"Yeah i'm hungry. Jun look there a chicken place. Can we go there?" I said with my hopeful eyes wanting the chicken. "Yah i don't like when you call me Jun" he said with a pout on his face. I looked at him. "What must i call you then?" I answered. "Ofcourse oppa what else?!" He sad a little bit sad. "Okay "Oppa" can we go to that chicken place please, oppa?" I sad with a little bit of a high voice. Jun looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Oke we can go there, since i suggested to eat i am gonna pay" he said. As we are walking to the chicken restaurant we were talking about my audition by JYP. He was happy that i did it and said that i have a good chance that i get accepted. We arrived at the restaurant and set by a table and ordered some chicken.

"Oppa can you take some pictures of me when we are done with the food, i want some new Instagram photo's" i asked. Jun looked at me thoughtful and grabbed some chicken and ate it. Then he looked me again and grabbed some more chicken and ate it. I became a little bit upset. "Oppa answer me" i said. He smiled and grabbed once more chicken. When he finished his chicken he looked at me with a smirk. "Okay we can take pictures. Then i have some pictures of a future idol" he said.

I smiled and eat my chicken. While eating we laughed and ate until i hear my phone got an notification. I looked and saw that it was from my mailbox. "Oppa this can be an email from JYP!" I said exited. "Really? Open it then!" He said with curiosity. I clicked on my mail and saw that it was indeed from JYP. I looked at Jun and he looked at me. "Oppa can you open it and read it for me, i can't take this. He nodded and i gave him my phone.

He read it and looked with a sad face to me. I read his face and my exited smile faded away. I didn't become a trainee. They didn't accept me. While those thoughts were in my head Jun looked at me. "Y/N i'm sorry..." he said but i cut him off. "Don't be. I tried at least" i pouted. "I'm sorry that you become an idol" Jun said when i was done with my sentence. I looked up with a frown on my face. Jun looked at me with a big smile. "You are accepted Y/N!" He said. "What but you said i'm sorry huhh i am confused, am i in or not?"

"You are in Y/N" he said once again. I looked at him and jump of my chair. I am in i can't believe this. I am a trainee! My day can not be ruined anymore. "Y/N you must go to JYP they said in the mail that you must be there at 4 o'clock for more information" i nodded and looked at my watch how late it was. It is 3:10pm so i have still time. "Can we take a picture now oppa?" He nodded and i give him my phone. "1,2...3" and i did the flowerpose. "done" he said. He gave me my phone back. This one is good.

I posted it on instagram and talked some more with Jun

I posted it on instagram and talked some more with Jun. When it was time to go to JYP i left. Jun couldn't go with me because he had a appointment with somebody. I was walking towards the JYP building. I saw a familiar figure walking towards me. It was Kyungsuk. "Hey Kyungsuk how are you doing" he looked at me with with a smile. "He..hey Y/N" he said while scratching his neck with his hand. "What is it?" I asked. "Nothing i was walking to the JYP building and you?" He said shyly.

"You got accepted!?" I said. "Yea..yeah and you are you accepted?" He said still in shyness. Maybe he is nervous for whats coming in the building. I wasn't that nervous but i was curious what was about to happen. "So Y/N are you dating" he said out of the nowhere. "Uhm no i am not why?" I responded. "Just a question". He smiled.

We arrived at the building, a worker walked towards us and said that we can go to the waiting room. There are sitting a few people already. I was counting and there were 10 including Kyungsuk and me. We waited 20 minutes and there where now 26 people.
I looked towards Kyungsuk, he was staring at me. I waved with my eyes for his eyes. "Kyungsuk..? Hello?" I shake his arm. "Oh, yes Y/N?" He said a little bit shook. "Why were you looking at me?" He looked down and responded. "Because you are pretty".

A/N
I don't have anything to say😕