Part 5

Stronger -Exo

I woke up 7:00AM in the morning and i thought about yesterday. I am an trainee of JYP! I can't believe this. I must get ready for JYP but wait. I have school, what about school. Should i go to school or to JYP. Mom, mom is the answer. I hope mom is awake she had a long night shift yesterday.

I go to my mom's room with my bear feet and with In-na behind me. In-na you have to be quiet okay?. In-na looked at me and said nothing. Okay good job. I quietly open the door. It made a squeaking sound, i go inside and saw my mom under the blankets. Crawled under her own warmth. I go to her side of her bed and shake her a little. "Mom, i have a question" i said softly. My mom turned to me and slowly opend her eyes.

"Goodmorning sweat heart, what is it?" My mom said with a sleepy voice. "Well i got accepted by JYP and i have to be there at 9 but what about school?" I said. My mom looked with a frown on her forehead with a messy bun. She stared at the wall for like 2 minutes. "Y/N, this is your decision after all it is your life. So you can figure that on your own". My mom said. She pulled her blankets more around her and closed her eyes.

I got out of the room and go to my own. I thought about it for 10 minutes and i decided to go to JYP. I want to make this true. After my decision i got in the shower and put this on.

Because i don't know if we are gonna practice or not i put these work out clothes in my bag

It was 7:45AM and i got a text from Kyungsuk.

Kyungsuk:
Hey Y/N.

Y/N:
Hey Kyungsuk, how are you doing?

Kyungsuk:
I'm good😊
Are you going to JYP or to school?
Because otherwise we can go together and eat something for breakfast if you want.

Y/N:
I am going to JYP🤗
How late you wanna meet up?

Kyungsuk:
Nice.
Like 8AM?
I will pick you up😉