Part 2

Beep beep* beep beep* "Hmmm, i don't wanna go off beddd. 5 more minutes"
Beep beep* beep beep* "Hmmm, okey let's start the day" i got out of bed, brushed my teeth and got a shower. I wasn't sure wat i was going to wear. It must be wearable and i must dance in it. Finally i got this on.

I threw some breakfast in my throat and brushed In-na her hair

I threw some breakfast in my throat and brushed In-na her hair. While i was brushing her i talked to her. "In-na, my audition is today. Will you support me?" In-na purred as she sits on my legs. "I think that is a yes". I smiled at her and thought of it that i must fill her food tray. I filled her food tray and got up. "Keys, where are my bike keys" i searched for my keys everywhere and couldn't find them. As i want to call Arren that i lost my keys i looked at my bike. There they were my keys they are in the bike. Arren lives 2km (1,2mile) away from me, that isn't long so i can take my time. When i arrived at Arren's place she was already ready to go away. "How many kilometers is it away?" I said out of curiosity. "3km (1,9mile) away" Ohw i thought it was like 10 but that isn't the case.

We drove of and arrived 20mins later at the JYP building. Many people came and we were not the first to come. There was a very long line of people that want to do audition. After like 1 hour Arren was picked with 4 other people. She got in a room with 3 judges. While i was waiting a women came to me who looked like a staff member. "Do you have your application form?" She asked. "No i don't have one" i replied. She pointed at an table across the room. "You can fill your information there and i will wait for you here" she said. I nodded and walked over to the table she pointed at.

There was a piece of paper with a bunch of questions like; where do you live, how much do you weight, how tall are you.
I filled it in and got back to the woman. She looked at the i formation and nodded. Okay you can go with these other 4 people to that room. She pointed at a door with the number 4 on it. You can enter if the door opens. The 4 other people were 3 boys and one girl.

I greeted them. "Hello my name is Y/N nice to meet you all". The 2 boys looked at me with a warm smile. "I am Kyung Suk" one of the boys said. Kyung Suk had brown hair and was like 850cm. "You are very tall for a Korean girl" he said. "Ahh my my father is Dutch and Dutch people are very tall. I think i inherited that from him" i smiled. "Ahh you are half Korean, i like that" he smiled to me.

"Anyway this is my friend, Lee Seungmin.He is a bit shy" Kyung Suk said. I smiled at Lee Seungmin and greeted him. "Hi Lee Seungmin i am Y/N nice to meet you" i said. He looked at me with a insecure look. Then he smiled at me and greeted back. Lee Seungmin is even tall as Kyung Suk then me. He had black hair and looked kinda young.

I looked at the other boy and girl. I was prepared to go to them. But when i wanted to greet them they looked at me with disgusted eyes. I smiled at them and got back to Kyung Suk and Lee Seungmin. "Who are those 2 people" i asked them. "Ohh they are Donghwi and Susan, they are boyfriend and girlfriend. They go to every audition and if they got accepted they say no and leave" Seungmin said. "Why are they even here if they leave anyway" i said. "You can go ask them" Kyung Suk said.

I laughed and then the door got open. We got in. We got in a line and waited for the judges to say something. One of the three judges said Susan's and Donghwi's name. I think they are going to do a duet. When they were done they judges said my name. "Y/N you can do this, this is your time to shine". "What did you say?" One of the judges asked. "Ohh sorry i was speaking to myself in Dutch" i responded with blood streaming to my face of embarrassment. "So you can speak Dutch, can you speak other languages?" They asked. "Uhm yes i can speak 7 now but i am working on 2 other languages" i said nervously. The judges are writing something on their paper and looked at me again. "So you can speak English" one of them asked. "Yes i can" i responded back at them in English. We had a little conversation in English and then it ended. "What do you have prepared for us?" They asked. "I am going to dance on Nct127 Simon Says and after that i am going to sing Stay With Me only Punch her parts" They agreed and nodded at me that i could begin.

I heard a voice behind me when i was about to begin. "You can do this Y/N!" I looked behind me and saw Kyung Suk and Seungmin. The two had the fighting pose on. I smiled and looked back at the judges who prepared the music of Nct127. When the music began my face went from a smile to a straight face. The judges noticed that and wrote that on the paper. I danced as the best i could and the music stopped. The music began of Stay With Me. When i sang i forgot that i was supposed to sing only Punch her parts but i began to rap Exo's Chanyeol's rap parts. When i noticed that i rapped i stoped and waited for my part.

The judges stopped the music. I thought it was over and done. That i could go home. But then i heard this. "You can sing very good, i heard you rapped a bit can you rap something for us?" I looked surprised and rapped a part of Agust D. When i was done rapping they did out of the now where a beat up and the said to me to dance on that. I got the beat in my head and free-styled on the beat. When i was done they nodded.

After that i was told to go to the line. I looked at Kyung Suk and Seungmin. The looked at me as if flew or something. They gave me some compliments and i thanked them. Seungmin was next. He rapped/ sang Kim Min Jae's parts of The Best Hit series. It was good and flawless. I was sure he will get accepted i thought with a smile. When he was done he got a beat to. He danced to that, it was a bit off but good enough.

When he got back to the line i looked at him with a big smile. "Seungmin you did great really great!" I said. "Thank you Y/N" he said. "Kyung Suk" i heard one of the judges say. Kyung Suk nodded and got his act to. He did it really good. He sang Lights Out by Exo. And danced on Kokobop. "I think he is a big fan of Exo" i whispered to myself. "What did you say? Something with fan and Exo?" Seungmin asked. "Sorry Seungmin i thought in my self well whispered to my self that he maybe is a fan of Exo." I said to Seungmin. "Yeah he is. When we talk there is a possibility that the topic Exo comes" he smiled. I smiled back and payed attention to Kyung Suk. But he was already done. He was walking towards us and was expecting compliments. "Kyung Suk you were amazing!" I said.

When he wanted to answer we were told to leave the room. We left and got outside. "Y/N we have to go, nice to meet you" Kyung Suk said. "It was nice meeting you two" i responded. I was going to walk away when i heard Kyung Suk's voice. "Uhmm Y/N can i have your phone number. We can be friends if you want". He said while blushing. "Sure" i grabbed his phone to type my phone number in. I typt my name in with a star behind it. "Here you go" i said.

He smiled at his phone and said goodbye. "Seungmin" i yelled. Seungmin who was walking away looked back at me. "If you want my phone number just ask Kyung Suk" i yelled. He smiled and nodded in the far.

"Hmm Arren is still in there" I thought and got back inside. I saw Arren leave the room she got in. "Y/N!" She run to me with a smile. "I think i'm in!" She said. I didn't expect that. I thought she would be denied or send back to go home. Who knows maybe i thought wrong about her.

We got back home. I only have to wait for an e-mail of JYP.
I spend the rest of the day at home watching the series Romance Is A Bonus Book and played with In-na.

A/N
Sorry this chapter isn't that good.
Hope you liked it💖