Chapter 3

The next few days consisted of me meeting the rest of Maroon 5 and various other crew members. I hung out with Adam every day since we met and it hardly felt like work at all. We even took the rest of the band out to the desert to take some pics to use as tour promotion on social media since I am in charge of their social media pages. In fact, their social media interaction has gone up in the past couple days.

There have been a couple late nights at Adam's house outside of work hours. We either swim in the pool or watch movies but I just love spending time with him. He keeps saying that he wants to get to know me, but I'm using this time selfishly. I'll never tell him, but I do like him.

Finally the day has come for us to leave for the promotion tour. I had one suitcase, a carry on, and a tote bag packed since our first stop was New York City we had to fly there. I currently was struggling to get it all downstairs. Adam told me that he would pick me up and we could drive to the airport to meet up with the band.

"Need help with that?" I looked up to see Adam's smug face smiling at me.

"Nah, it's a breeze," I laughed as he took my carry on and my suitcase.

"Thank you," I added.

Adam opened the door to the car and I climbed into the back seat. Adam sat next me and asked the driver to take us to the airport.

With Adam's luggage in the trunk and mine next to us in the back seat, it didn't leave much room for him since he was much taller than me. I tried to shuffle over a little more once I noticed his discomfort, however he lifted his arm around me and sat it behind my head, pulling me back into him a bit. I blushed, not sure what to think of his move.

"Are you sure you have everything you need?" Adam asked.

"Sure do. I triple checked," I replied proudly.

Adam smiled down at me and I couldn't help but stare back into his eyes. Suddenly I was snapped out of my trance by the sound of his cell phone ringing.

"Hey, Jesse," Adam answered.

"Yes. I know. No. Like 10 minutes. Okay, bye," he finished.

"Sorry about that."

"It's fine. Is everything okay?"

"Yes, just Jesse wondering if we were almost there."

When we got to the airport we were rushed through a back door in hopes of not being seen. Our luggage was taken from us not to be seen until we touched down in New York.

"There they are," I motioned towards the rest of the band while I noticed Adam looking around.

He nodded and started walking towards them and I followed. He greeted each of them and we all began walking in the direction I assumed was our plane.

I noticed Adam and Matt were lingering behind the group.

"Is she staying for the whole tour, man?" He asked Adam.

"Of course she is."

"Have you talked to her yet? It doesn't really look like it."

"Shut up," Adam glanced over at me then smiled once he saw I was looking at him.

Pretending that I didn't hear anything, I smiled back but I was growing anxious about what Matt thought Adam was supposed to talk to me about.

We were lead onto the plane and to my semi surprise it was a private plane. Everyone took their seats and I was slightly disappointed when Adam opted to sit next to Matt. I really wanted to know what they were talking about.

Shortly after takeoff I pulled out my laptop and began editing some photos that I took to post on the bands social media pages and some of each of the boys separately they could use for whatever they wanted. After a couple hours, the boys were getting rowdy and were throwing a football around so I decided to break out my camera and take some pictures. They began laughing and making jokes with each other so I grabbed my video cameras and set two of them up at separate angles. I got some good shots and was very pleased with myself when they started wrestling making me giggle.

"You think that's funny?" Adam asked me.

That made me laugh more and I nodded at Adam, setting my camera down on my seat.

"Well then this will be hilarious!" Adam said, running towards me.

I let out a surprised squeak and tried to hide behind the seats but Adam grabbed me around my waist and spun me around. The boys settled down and once Adam was done swinging me around like a sack of potatoes we sat down in the seats we were next to. Adam didn't say much and I didn't either, we mostly sat in a comfortable silence until the plane landed.

If only I knew what craziness I was in for...

****

Hi! I hope everyone likes this story so far! Please let me know what you think!