♡Chapter 3| More Than Friends~

𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance's P.O.V

Me and Garroth walked to his house to study. It was silent most of the time, until he started to make small talk. "Soo, how's it going in math?" "Wha-!" I tried to say something, but I couldn't get words out of my mouth. I'm failing math.... horribly. I'm talking below 50. I looked down at my feet. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to- Well I- I didn't know that-" Garroth stumbled over his words. "I mean, you don't have to answer if you don't want to." I looked over at him and he was lightly blushing. 

Hot.

"What was that?" He says. "W-Wha- O-Oh, Did I s-say that out loud?" "Yeah, pretty loud actually, heheh. You're hot? I don't think it's very hot considering it's winter." Garroth said with that smile. UGHGGGGGHMMMMMMMMMMM. I covered my face and continue walking until he grabbed my hand and interlaced his fingers with mine. I looked up at him and he was looking down at me, still with that smile. I looked down once more and intertwined my fingers with his.

Garroth's P.O.V. 

I could see Laurance lightly smiling as we held hands for the rest of the time until we got up to my house. I pressed the fingerprint identifier on the gate and it opened up for us. I looked at Laurance and saw him staring in awe at the large mansion. "Woah.." He said. "Sorry, I should've mentioned that our hous- well... Mansion.. is pretty extravagant." "Nono, don't be sorry, it's just, I didn't know that your parents were so wealthy.." Yeah, I'm pretty lucky, heh." We got to the doorstep and before we went in, I grabbed both of Laurance's hands and grasped them in my own. "Laurance, I've been meaning to tell you-" I was cut off by my mom opening the door. I pulled away quickly and greeted my mother. "Gar Gar! Laurance! It's nice to see you again, sweetie!" My mother greeted Laurance. "Ah, nice to see you too Mrs. Ro'meave." Laurance said shyly. "Oh please, call me Zianna! You act like we've just met." "Mom, stop.." I say so only we can hear it. She just gave me that I-Let-Your-Friend-Come-Over-Don't-Push-It look. I sigh and grab Laurance's hand, pulling him inside the house. "Oh, let me make you guys some snacks!" She said. "Mom, we came to study.. not have a fun. I say, glaring at her. "Who says studying can't be fun?" She said. "I-I never said that, I just.." I looked over at Laurance and he's slightly smiling at the whole situation going on in front of him. "N-Nevermind, come on Laurance." I say pulling him upstairs. We enter my room and Laurance is in shock when he sees how nice and clean it is. Not to mention to giant bed and desk. "Woah." he says for the second time. "You can set your stuff down on the floor and we can sit on the beanbags if you want." I say. "Okay." Laurance sets his stuff down then takes a seat on the long beanbag. I sit down next to him and get out my math stuff. 

"So.. where should we start?" I ask. "Uh.. well I'm kinda having trouble with this letter thingy.. stuff." I know what he's talking about. "Heh, you mean rational numbers and missing integers?" "Y-Yeah, that thing."He says looking down at his math binder. "Hey, no need to be shy. This is the reason we're studying, to help each other." "O-Okay." He answers still stuttering.

Time shkippppp

Laurance's P.O.V

We finally finished studying and I think it's finally getting to me. "Ohh, that's what I've been doing wrong.." "Aha, I understand how you could've gotten this mixed up, I didn't get it at first either." He said, giving me that smile. This time, I actually smiled back instead of trying to hide my face. "Yeah.. I think it's just the teacher I have. I don't know, I must just not be as fast as the other students. They get it right away and I just don't for some reason." "That's okay, I can help you." I look up at him and smile. "Thanks." "No problem, we are..-" He stopped mid-sentence. "We're what?" I asked. "N-Nevermind." He said, giving me an unsure smile. "Noo, tell mee." I say. "..or else-" I grab his pencil. "Hey!" He says trying to grab it. "You're not getting this back until you tell me what you were gonna say." He reached over causing us both to fall over. "A-" I tried to say something, but I can't find anything to say in this awkward position. He was on top of me with his leg in between....."S-Sorry!" He apologized, getting off of me. "I-It's okay." He reaches out his hand signaling me to grab it. I grab his hand and he lifts me up. "S-sorry for taking your pencil." I say, handing it back. "No, it's okay." He answered. "I mean, it's yours anyway." He said, smirking at me. "Hmm, what do you mean?" "Remember when we were younger and you let me use your pencil to draw our names on that tree.." He said sadly smiling. "Ohh, now I remember." That day, me and Garroth promised each other that we'd be best friends forever no matter what. "Looks like we did a good job keeping that promise." He said, smiling at me. "Yeah." I agreed. "But what if we were to become more than friends one day?" "W-What?" "N-Not that I want to- but I wouldn't not w-want to-" He said, stumbling over his words. "J-Just forget about it." He said covering his face like I do when I get flustered. "Oh.. I've been meaning to tell you something by the way." I say, trying to change the subject. "Yeah?" He said regaining his confidence. "I- uh.. I'm.. gay." I say. I expected him to yell at me saying he didn't want to be friends anymore, but instead, he hugged me. "I didn't think that you'd be the type, Laur." "W-Well I just didn't tell you because I thought that you would yell at me." "I would never.. in fact, I'm bisexual." He said. Garroth Ro'meave... BISEXUAL!?!?? "Wait.. you are?" "Heh, yeah, I thought you out of all people would know this." "What gave you that idea?" I ask. "Weell, basically the whole school knows." I just stared at him. "Huh??" I've been left in the dark. "Heh, yeah, I'm more into guys really." "Ohh, that explains it." "Explains what?" "The fact that you and Ivy aren't together." "Ahaha, you think I'd be with her?? Pleaseee Laurance, I thought you knew me better than that." He said nudging me in the arm. "Ahahah, I really thought I would.." I say rubbing my arm. "Oh, it's getting late, I should leave now." "I don't mind if you stay a bit longer. It's only 8:00" He says. "Oh, well I guess it wouldn't hurt to stay a little longer." "Yeah, you can even sleep here if you want." "R-Really?" I say. "Yeah, I have some extra pajamas for you to wear.. they might be a bit small on you, though." "Okay." "You can go take a shower." "Nono, you take on first. It's your bathroom anyways." "Oh please, you're the guest. I don't mind taking one after you." "Okay, if you say so." I step into the bathroom and it's huge. Not as big as his bedroom, but still huge.