The truth

-----Dan's POV-----

Phil's been in his room for 15 minutes. do you think his okay? I get up and slowly walk towards his door. As I approach his room, I can hear mumbling "But, no...I have to...yes,but...I...okay..." I reach out my hand towards his door and give it 2 soft knocks. "Phil, are you okay in there? Buffy is about to start." I told Phil. "Umm yeah, I'll be right out" Phil replied. "I...um...yeah...okay...bye..." And Phil opened the door. "Hey, everything okay in there? Who was you talking to?" I questioned Phil. "Noone Dan, stop being so noisy!" Phil answed, playfully pushing my shoulder. "Come on, we can't keep Buffy waiting!"

-----Phil's POV-----

Wow. That was close. I hate lying to Dan but i can't tell him this, well not yet anyway. 

-----Dan's POV-----

Who was Phil talking to? Why didn't he tell me? All of these thoughts where running through my head as I lay in bed at night. I looked at my clock and it was 4:38 AM. "Well there's my hopes of sleeping to night>" I mumbled to myself. I fumbled for the bedside light and grabbed my laptop and earphones. Ah, now what should I watch on YouTube or should I aimlessly scroll throught tumblr? Decisions, decisions....

Few days later, everything was going fine until Dan was walking past Phis bedroom and heard mumbling coming from inside the room "I can't just tell...he won't...friendship...over,,," I stood there for over 5 minutes trying to work out what Phil was saying when I sneezed...I quickly ran into the living room and tried my best to work out what Phil was hidding...

-----Phil's POV-----

"I can't just tell him, he won't understand. Our friendship will be over, Chris. Please. Out of everyone I thought you would understand!" I angrily whispered to Chris over the phone. Yes, I've been secretly talking to Chris for 3 months now, but sometimes I think he still doesnt understand. You see, Chris came out to Peej last summer and they have been a couple ever since. I just needed someone to talk to, before, I, well told Dan. But I think I'v got to tell him how I feel soon...