Chapter 3.

OKAI! So I'm updating this because one of my best friends forced me into it! *You know who you are!* So sorry is its short/rushed! <3

-----Phil's POV-----

'Well, here goes nothing' I think to myself as I make my way to Dans bedroom. As I reach for the door handle, my whole body shakes. 'Are you really going to tell Dan? The boy you've been in love with for, well ever since you two meet!' I push away all of the negative thoughts and focus on what I was going to say.

-----Dan's POV-----

I haven't talked to Phil since last night. I don't know what is going on but I don't want to just ask him as I might upset him...my thoughts trailed of as I heard a faint knock on my door. "Come in" I muttered, as Phil walked into my room and I motioned towards my bed for him to sit down.

-----Phil's POV-----

As I sat down next to Dan I could feel all of my worries slowly fade away. I looked into his brown eyes, and I knew what I would say. "Dan, ever since we met I have know that I wanted to become more than friends with you. I have tried to push the thoughts away but it is getting harder and harder to keep my feelings locked up. Now if you don't feel the same way, I completely understand and hopefully it won't change our friendship?" I said it all at once and then looked up at his face. We didn't say anything for minutes, which was making it more and more painful for me. That's when it happened, just when I was about to give up hope, Dan leaned in and our lips touched. I frooze for a moment and then kissed him back, the kiss was soft but very passionate. A couple of seconds past and Dan pulled away and ran out of the room leaving me alone and confused...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it was so short but I have school and everything! I should start to post more! Okai, byeee <3