Chapter 1

Prologue:It was just the middle of the night and I still couldn't sleep. It was really cold outside,and my whole family was fast asleep. A few minutes later, my phone started to ring. *ring ring ring* "Hello?" "Hey Tiffany, it's me, Michelle." Uhh this is weird..... "Hello?Do you not remember me at all?" "Oh! Hi Michelle." The thing that she didn't realize is that... I don't even know this girl.How did she get my phone number? Who IS she anyways? How did she even know my name?

Chapter One: It's 5:30 am in the morning and i'm back to being my ratty self. My mom should be here in a few seconds to yell at me when I literally have some sweet time to spend instead of going to school. "Sweetie, get up NOW! You need to go to school, it's not just your sweet little time to just be spending your time at home instead of being at school." Great, she's here. " Sweetie, when I was a little girl, we didn't have smartphones. We didn't even have that much technology. We had to go to school by walking and we had to wash and dry our clothing by hand...." What does washing and drying clothes by hand have to do with going to school?! "The point is sweetie, get up and get yourself ready for school, ok? "DON'T BE LAZY LIKE YOU ALWAYS ARE!" Ugh, my mom is so strict. Once I got ready for school, I went out the door and I started to look at my phone again. "Who was that person who called me last night? And it was like 2 am in the morning.  Once I got to school, I started to look around and see if there was a girl named"Michelle". Apparently, the school said there was nobody in high school even named Michelle. "Huh. Weird." A few minutes later, I saw my friend entering the door, and I decided to greet her. " Hey Brianna, wazz up?" Many more girls that were entering through the door came to greet me too. I was one of the most popular girls in the school, but they only saw the outside of me, not the inside.Deep down inside of me, I'm just a scared little soul. Once I got through all my classes, when I was getting through the crowd to my locker, I saw someone. She looked awful. She had jack-o-lantern dark orange eyes, deep bloody clothes, and rough blond hair. I could not believe what I saw. Then she started to look at me with her dark cold eyes. My friend tried to make me snap out of it, but everything was just getting blurry. Then everything went dark. Dark DARK.

                        Ok so this was the first chapter, and I think it was a pretty bad start but ;.; anyways I will be making the second chapter soon!

478 word count <-- sad