Chapter 2

All I can remember is that I fainted in the middle of the hall. I bet everyone was staring at me or would probably take me to the hospital because they thought I was dead or something. Right now, I was staring at the ceiling of my room. Then, I heard my door start to crack open. It was probably mom  wanting to check on me or something. " Hey sweetie are you okay? Do you need something to eat or drink? How about something to play with while you're there?" There goes mom with her blabbering comments and questions. She's so ANNOYING! Can't she just give me some alone time?"I'm fine mom." I said. "Phew! Okay come down for dinner in 15." She replied. At least I was gonna have some dinner. I looked at my phone to see what the time was, and it was 6:00.  15 minutes later I went downstairs to go and eat dinner. It was spaghetti with meatballs, with tomato sauce. Yum!"This is really good mom!" I said. "Thanks sweetie!" This is actually one of the good things that she does. After I finished my dinner, I washed my dish, then I went to my room. I just hope that everything will go as planned tomorrow. No fainting, no unexpected plans, nothing. My friends will help me through the way. Hopefully everyone forgets about the fainting incident.

          It's finally Tuesday and I wake up refreshed. It feels like such a wonderful day today. I can smell the wonderful air, the fresh grass, and of course, the beautiful scent of breakfast. Who knew that breakfast could smell so good. I went downstairs, expecting that my mom would be cooking some breakfast. Instead, I found some food on the table, but no mom. "Mom? Hello?Where are you?" Oh well, Ill just grab some breakfast and go to school. Once I reached school, I was pretty worried and scared about going inside. A few minutes later, I got up to my senses and decided to go inside the school. I was walking up the steps until i step foot inside. Everyone was staring at me, but I didn't know why. They were whispering behind my back, and lots of people were gossiping. I think it was about me. I didn't understand what they were talking about. Where's my friends when I need them. I was just normally walking to my locker, like I always do. This has never happened to me before. I was always the popular one here. Then I finally spotted my friends. They were running up to me as fast as they could. " Hey. You won't believe what happened." one of them said. Then my other friend pulled out her phone and tapped on Instagram. I wonder what she was gonna pull up. I'm pretty worried about it. Then she tapped on a post that I hadn't known about. I haven't looked at my phone for a while. Then, she showed my the video. I was so surprised about it. I ran away as fast as I could. It wasn't safe to be out there it just wasn't at ALL.

       I ran and found myself in the bathroom crying. This is officially the worst day ever. This totally ruined my reputation. I used to be one of the most popular people in the whole school. Now I'm just going to be the school laughing stock. Oh lookie here this 16 year old girl named  Tiffany is the laughing stock of this school. You should see her someday, you just might LAUGH! This is unacceptable. What am I gonna do now? I can't just go to my classes, everyone will laugh at me! Well I have no choice because if I don't go to class then somehow my mom just might find out. She finds out about everything! Once I reach the door of my first period class, I reach out and try to open the door but then I just can't do it. I can't open the door. I just can't. I need to face my fears and open that door. "Okay you can do this." I start to hold the handle for the door. Then I push the door open and step inside.