Chapter 3

I step into the room and everyone starts to give me the hairy eye. Then, out of the blue I see this kid and then he starts to cover his mouth. I can see that something is starting to surface out of him. He starts laughing. At me. Then I see other people trying to cover their mouths too. Then THEY start laughing at me too! I was so embarrassed. There was nothing else that I could do. My only option was to just go and take a seat, listening to their laughs drowning my ears while the teacher teaches. I'd rather listen to the teacher than to just sit down and hear the others laugh at me. "Hey, over here FAINTana!" I heard the other kids start to laugh. My name doesn't even sound CLOSE to the word faint. Ugh, I wish I was just, like invisible. Right at that moment I started to see stars. It really seemed like I was floating, because now I was in the air. I saw a glimpse of a girl. That very same girl that I saw before I fainted. The one with the deep, dark, jack-o-lantern orange themed eyes. Then, right when I was about to say something, everything was back to normal. I wonder what happened. Then, I see my friend, Tiffany, walk into the classroom. "Hey, Tiffany, over here!" She doesn't look back. Maybe she was just in her normal cranky mood from the morning. She looks around for a moment, pauses, and I can see her about to say something."Has anybody seen Brianna?" Huh? That was weird. I'm right here. Can't she see me. "Hello?! I'm right over here!" Something's wrong. Somethings really wrong. "Are you talking about FAINTana?" one boy said. Oh can't those comments just stop already?!  Tiffany just gave him a dirty look and turned around. She went to sit at another desk. I was in confusion. Why would she sit somewhere else? She never does that. Weird. Then, the teacher was about to call role. After a few names, she got to me." Brianna?" Oh okay I'll just say here. "Here." "Has anybody seen Brianna?" The teacher said. But I was right here. I just SAID here! "Hey didn't we see Faintana somewhere in class today?" one of the boys said. Ugh they're calling me faintana again. "I saw her in the classroom this morning, but then, she somehow just was gone. Poof, like that" another one of the boys said. What? I'm sitting right here! Then, another one of the girls in our class walked in for class. She was coming in my direction. Then, she sat in my desk. On me. How come I'm not feeling any weight? Am I...Invisible?