Florida Surprise.

*Phil's POV*

Me and Dan were on holiday in Florida. This was our first proper romantic holiday that we had been on together. The two of us had only been here for 2 days but I was loving it loads already.

It was early morning and I had just woke up to the sun poking through the hotel window. As I turned to my left I could see the most beautiful man right next to me still sleeping. It was such a lovely sight. His eyes were tightly closed and he had a grin on his face as he was sleeping. Dan then turned over and started making little “rawr” noises in his sleep. It was so adorable, all I could do was just stare and smile at him. I got a little closer to Dan and whispered to him “Good Morning sweetheart” as I was being careful not to wake him up. Carefully and quietly I swung my feet around to get out of the bed. I grabbed myself my robe and I began to start walking over to the balcony of the hotel room. The balcony had a lovely patio area where we could sit and the view from it was amazing.

The room that we were staying in was huge. There were giant floor to ceiling windows and the walls were covered in fancy wooden panels. Dan was the one who paid for the whole holiday. He said that because I had done amazing things for him in his life in the past year, he wanted to pay me back by taking a romantic holiday that he would pay for. He said that I deserved it. It seem really weird to be in this hotel again though, only this time I was in a much nicer room. This was the hotel in which the two of us met almost 4 year ago. I was here aged 22, on a family holiday and Dan was on a holiday with his family. He was only 18 at the time.

*Small flashback*

I was in the hotel lobby, about to make my way to the pool when I was Dan had arrived into the hotel lobby with his family. I could see that Dan was struggling with his luggage so I began to approach him to see if he needed any help.

“Hey, would you like some help there with your luggage.”

He just looked at me back and smiled. “Yes please that would be a great help”

I knew he was British just from hearing his accent. He was so cute. After helping him with his luggage, I began to make my way down to the pool which was were I was going in the first place. I sat by the pool bar and after about 30 minutes later, Dan came and sat next to me by the bar. “Hiya. Thanks for helping me with my suitcases earlier.” I just remember hearing that voice after helping him with his suitcases.

“Hey there. Don't worry about it. Oh My names Phil by the way. What's yours. He looked back at me and smiled as he replied.

“I'm Dan.” Me and Dan had became a lot closer over the next few days. Dan had bought me a special bracelet as a sign of our special friendship. We spent one night of our holiday down on the beach together. It was at that point after spending so long together throughout the past few day, we realised that we were in love. I just remember having our first kiss there and then.

*Flashback over*

As I stood on the balcony with the light breeze blowing in my face I admired the view of the clear, blue glistening sea. I could see dolphins jumping out of the water making clicking sounds as the did so. Minutes later I am greeting with Dan's arms wrapping around me from behind.“Good morning Phil” Dan whispered in my ear. “I really missed Florida. I'm not sure about you”

I nodded in agreement.“I would literally go anywhere with you Dan. Florida just seems that extra bit special to me. After all, this exact hotel was where we met nearly 4 year ago” I turned around to look at Dan. I found myself staring into his eyes. His chocolate brown eye were so perfect you could get lost in them.

“I can't believe it's our anniversary tomorrow” he said as he brushed away my fringe from my eyes.

“I can't believe it either. I'm juts happy to be here spending it with you. It's so wonderful.” I leaned in to kiss Dan and lightly kiss his lips. The kiss was so warm and exotic just as any other kiss had been. Even after all these years, I never get tired from the feeling of his breath on my neck as well as his lips on mine. Dan looked over to the beach and directly pointed “ We sat right there. I remember it took me 4 days to ask if I could kiss you”

“Of course I would wait those 4 days for you to ask me”

“I was so nervous though. I mean I was only 18 and we had only just met a few days before hand.”

“But I'm just a normal person though” I said honestly.

“You're the most beautiful person that I know.” I blushed slightly. Dan had noticed that I still wore the bracelet that he bought me all those years back when we met. He looked at the bracelet and said

“This bracelet is getting old. Maybe I should replace it for you” I look at the bracelet putting and I put my hand over it.

“I don't want to replace it though. Replacing this would feel like I'd be loosing a part of me I smile. Anyway, the age to it just means it well loved.

Dan shifted his weight and began to reach for something on his pocket. “I think that we need something new to complement it.”

“Dan what are you -----” Before I could say anything else, Dan was on the ground on one knee holding a small red velvet box in his hind. I could feel myself beginning to tear and I instantly put my hands over my mouth. He slowly began to open the box revealing inside the most, beautiful sparkling diamond I had ever seen. The diamond was in the centre and surrounding it were small jewels. Dan took the ring out of the box and placed it on the palm of his hand. “I have been carrying this around with me since we got off the plane. I was so nervous that you wouldn't want this, or me even. But I can't loose you Phil. You mean so much to me. I felt as though it was only right that I'd wait until we got here.”

Dan took a breath before saying, “Phil, will you make me the happiest man in the world by marrying me”

“DAN!” I gasp. “How could I ever say no to someone like you.” I could barely speak through my tears of joy and happiness. He slipped the ring onto my finger before embracing me and then pulling me onto the bed. I just sat and lay there as Dan covered me in kisses, before wrapping his arms around me.

We lay there on the bed with our fingers intertwining with each others. “I love you Dan” I say in a soft voice.

“In love you to Phil. More than anyone else in the world. In the distance I could hear the sound of the wave of the ocean as well as the beating of Dan's heart since I was lying with my head on his chest. The two of us then kiss again with possibly all of the love our hearts could contain. As we kissed, our lips melted into one and we knew that nothing could take this moment away from us.