27) Punishment

Hey guys. This chapter does contain smut and fluff. I hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think.

Alec was kissing Magnus pushing him into the bedroom playfully, ready to give Magnus his punishment for earlier that day. Both men were really tired but the arousal spurred them on to keep awake and finish their night together. Magnus felt the edge of the bed against the back of his legs and fell, breaking their kiss as Alec stayed remaining.

"So Mr Bane. You think its funny to laugh at me?" Alec smirked sitting down next to Magnus and grabbing his hand pulling him across his lap so Magnus was facing the floor. "Magic yourself naked.. now" Alec demanded and Magnus instantly laughed and clicked his fingers. Removing both men's clothes at once.

"What are you going to do to me... Daddy" Magnus giggled looking down at the floor but wishing he was looking into Alec's eyes. He couldn't move though as Alec had him pinned in his lap with his hand.

"I'm going to spank you" Alec whispered out and started to rub Magnus's ass.

Magnus couldn't help but groan feeling so turned on by Alec's words and the raspiness of his voice, which Magnus knew meant Alec was feeling aroused. Magnus felt Alec's hand leave his buttocks and just as he was about to moan from the lack of rubbing, he felt the whack across his cheeks. Letting out a moan as it was a heavy mix of pain and pleasure to feel that slight sting then the warming spread across his cheeks.

"Again?" Alec asked, he cheeks flushing.

"Yes.. yes again" Magnus panted out. Loving the feeling.

Alec took his hand away before slapping it back against Magnus's rear and continued this time without stopping his hand going from the left to the right cheek each time until the glowed a perfect red and he could feel Magnus's erection on his leg. His too was growing and he knew that he needed Magnus soon. On the last hit, just as he hit Magnus's cheek, he slowly inserted a finger into the hole almost immediately hearing a yelp of surprise from Magnus.

"You could of warned me" Magnus gasped but he didn't have any anger in his voice from the sudden insertion, only lust. "More now though..."

Alec laughed and pumped his finger inside, going fast and fast until he was able to slip another finger inside. Spreading them apart to open the hole and ready Magnus for his hard member. Magnus couldn't stop the hard panting and groans slipping out of his mouth as he moved back and met Alec's thrusting fingers. Soon Alec was able to insert a third finger, pumping them in and out hard and twisting, stretching Magnus's entrance.

"Feel me there Magnus... this... is... mine" Alec grumbled out. His fingers thrusting in hard between the last few words.

"Yes...yours" Magnus whimpered back. "I need you in me now" magnus pleaded needing to feel Alec inside him.

Alec stood up with Magnus and placed him on the edge of the bed, Magnus scurried onto all fours at the end of the bed pushing his ass out with Alec standing behind him. Gently, Alec placed the head at Magnus's entrance and slipped inside slowly, holding onto Magnus's hip so he could pull Magnus back onto him as he plunged forward.

"Yes... Alexander. Fuck me hard.." Magnus cried feeling Alec deep inside him and Alec didn't need anymore begging. He pulled out almost fully out before slamming back into Magnus making both men cry out in pleasure. There rhythms coming naturally to them and they was matching each other thrusts perfect. Alec was hissing through his teeth try to keep his moaning down but Magnus didn't care, he was crying out for more and was groaning and moaning Alec's name with every contact of his ass against Alec's hips.

It wasn't long before Alec felt Magnus's rear begin to tense, showing that he was close and Magnus called out "I-I'm S-so close...." but the Alec stopped his movements and Magnus groaned out. "Why did you stop?" Sweat with dripping for both of the men.

"Your punishment" Alec giggled making Magnus frown. "You can't cum until I say"

Magnus let out a groan before pleading "Alexander, please, I-I need you. C-cum in me. P-please just let me..." Alec started bucking his hips again cutting Magnus off before the moans of pleasure seeped out of his mouth and when Alec felt him tighten his rear he slowed the pass making magnus whimper.

"I'm sorry Alexander, I'm so sorry. Please let me cum" Magnus begged making Alec frown as he heard the sadness in Magnus's voice.

Speeding up his hips Alec pounded in Magnus hitting his sweet spot deep inside, repeating the movement and keeping the angle, he hit it again and again before screaming out "cum for me Magnus" with that both men exploded Magnus shooting all over the sheet and Alec filling him up.

When Alec pulled out he laid down next to Magnus and pulled him in for a cuddle. Planting a soft kiss on the warlocks head.

"You didn't need to apologise you know. I was only joking around. I'm sorry if I took it too far" Alec did feel bad but Magnus just smiled back.

"You can't beat me baby... you can try and torture me but I know how to trick you" Magnus winked and Alec realised that he wasn't really upset with him he had just tricked Alec so that he was allowed to cum.

"You... you wonderful annoying man" Alec laughed before he kissed Magnus on the mouth.

"Tomorrow... we get married" Magnus said making Alec frown.

"What do you mean?" Alec was so confused.

"Tomorrow, we are getting married. Me and Izzy have been planning it and we get married tomorrow. I was going to surprise you but I couldn't keep it up any longer" Magnus said sitting up as Alec followed.

"Y-you're serious? You and Izzy have planned the wedding... we get married tomorrow?" Alec was frowning, he was a little annoyed that he wasn't involved in this.

"Alexander, don't be mad. Its got what you wanted too... what you asked for I made Izzy make sure happens. I wanted to do something nice..." Magnus was now unsure if his plan was a good thing or a bad thing but when Alec threw himself at Magnus, knocking both men on the floor giggling he knew Alec was happy.

"So tomorrow... we become Mr and Mr Lightwood-Bane?" Alec asked smiling down at his handsome Warlock.

"Yep thats right" Magnus smiled back before leaning up and kissing Alec on the mouth.

Malec wedding in tomorrow chapter? I'm probably going to be wrapping this ff up soon as I'm on chapter 27 now but I don't know. Or I'll take a break. I'm not sure. Let me know what you think or if you have any ideas for this story. I love you all and your support means a lot to me. Don't forget to vote if you do like it, by clicking the star, as that shows me that you are enjoying the fanfic and ill be able to produce more chapters. ❤️❤️❤️