Reincarnation...? (Updated)

Maki sits in the Cafe, waiting for his friend Ray to arrive. As Maki stare off at his phone, he drinks his warm caramel coffee. "Sweet," he thinks- 

 *Ray: Maki!* Ray dash into the Cafe, panting, as if she was hurrying here. As she enter the Cafe, she takes a moment to catch her breath. Ray takes a moment to look around the Cafe, to her surprised Maki actually chose somewhere 'Neat.' Maki waves at Ray the moment he sees her glancing at him, Ray walks to the table Maki is at and sits on the opposite end.

*Maki: Maki looks at Ray, she can't help but to find the charming Maki so beautiful.. Those sweet lips, begging to be kis-* Before Maki could finish his... Joke? Ray glares at Maki, she holds up her fist, getting ready to punch Maki. Maki knows what Ray is about to do, so he stands up from his table and try to come up with an excuse.

*Maki: W-wait! I was just joking, calm down Ray.* Ray punches Maki in his stomach, as Maki holds his stomach in pain, he spills his Coffee. The Coffee lands on Maki's phone, because of that the Coffee got inside of the phone. Maki ignores the pain he feels in his stomach and frantically grab his phone, swiftly grabbing napkins to clean his phone. He would try to turn his phone on but it wouldn't work, which makes Maki upset, he spent hours on a certain Yaoi game only to not be able to complete it. 

*Ray: Oh.. sorry* Ray smirks at Maki, 'Pathetic,' is what Ray thought. As Maki wipe his phone, he begins to cry. Maki didn't have any friends, it's not that he was bullied, he just didn't like to associate with people when he has his fake hot anime boys! But now he doesn't have them anymore. 

 *Maki: M-my phone... It's all over...* Maki grabs onto Ray's shoulders, shaking her in desperation. Ray smacks Maki's hands away from her, she stands up and throws a book of everything about his favorite Otome game. Ray walks out the Cafe, looking pissed. But Maki didn't notice, since he was thrilled.

*Maki: My game.. I'm so glad* Maki sheds a tear, hugging his book. The people in the Cafe applause, all thinking that this was a show. Maki stands up, he quickly rush out the Cafe with the book and nothing else, he blush in embarrassment. As Maki get out of the Cafe, it starts to rain. 

*Maki: I guess god isn't on my side?* The book gets a little wet, Maki takes his jacket off and wraps his jacket around the book. As Maki walk home, he starts to feel a little blurry. Maki walks straight ahead without looking in front of him, he hears someone in the distance. He reach out his hand, expecting someon- wanting someone to hold it. As Maki slowly opens his eyes, everything around him is white. The clouds are pure whi- 

*Maki: CLOUDS?! Author I'm not dead am I?!* Maki... Don't break forth-wall. As I was saying, Maki looks around to see God waving at him. Maki tries to walk to God, but instead his wings appear, making Maki fly to him. God gives Maki a calming smile, while doing so God shape-shifts into human size. 

*God: Maki..* God frowns, as if he has bad news, which he does. Everyday at least 151,600 people die, breaking the news to them is a tough job. Everyone that goes to heaven is innocent, and even babies get sent there. It's a depressing and tiring job, since he barely ever has time to rest. Maki already knows that he died, but he still wanted to read the book, or maybe even complete the game. 

*Maki: I'm dead, correct?* Maki tries to not look so sad, since he already lived a life he couldn't ask more for. In a modern world, not having to work for anything. He was happy. 

*God: You are still young, and...* God knows what he is doing is unfair, everyone that gets sent to heaven is a good person. Even the people younger than Maki should get reincarnated. 

*Maki: I'm getting reincarnated. What about all the other good people? How come I'm the one that's getting sent!?* Maki hates it when the world becomes unfair. Unfair? Of course, nothing is fair. Not even God has the power to always be fair. Since God already knows he can't talk to Maki, he sends him to his favorite Otome game, with memories of what's in the Otome book.

*God: You never really liked me? Haha, that's understandable..* As Maki gets reincarnated, he looks at God surprised. Maki thought to himself 'What was I thinking?' Everyone has burdens they have to carry, God may have the power to grant amazing things, but it's still hard for him.. Maki swears that he'll treasure the life God personally gave him, he'll survive no matter what.