I didn't hate it(Updated)

As Kutarui kiss Maki, he swirls his tongue around Maki's. As he kissed Maki, his ears turn bright red. Maki gently closes his eyes, he accepts the kiss and lets out a soft moan. Rui unbuttons the top of his shirt, he slides his hand inside Maki's pants. Maki gasps and gently push Rui away. 

*Maki: W-what are you doing?!* He shifts his head away from Rui, blushing an excessive amount. Rui stares at Maki with his face red, he grabs Maki's head and holds his cheek. As he does that he kisses Maki, making Maki surprised. 

Rui pulls away from the kiss, he rubs Maki's crotch

Rui pulls away from the kiss, he rubs Maki's crotch. Maki makes a lewd face, he moans slightly. Rui can't help but find it adorable, the serious Maki making such a face no one has probably ever seen. Rui unbuttons Maki's shirt, he holds both of Maki's hands down. He licks Maki's nipples, as he sucks on Maki's nipples, Maki's nipples get hard. Rui teasingly mess with both of Maki's nipples.

*Maki: Ahn..~ s-stop...* Maki tells Rui to stop, but that only makes Rui even hornier. Rui was about to unzip Maki's pants, but before he did Maki pushes Rui away from him. Maki looks away from Rui, 'how could this happen? This isn't part of the Otome Game' Maki thought. Rui takes his tie off and lays his head on Maki's shoulder. His sweet smell gets to Maki's nose, making Maki find it calming. Maki doesn't want things to become awkward between them, so he pretends like nothing happened. Rui knows that Maki will probably pretend like nothing happened, so he stands up and looks at Maki. 

*Maki: R-rui...* Maki gets up and grips his hands, He tries to act as calm as possible. Maki knew that Rui was probably upset. Rui stares at Maki, he makes a sad expression. 

*Kutarui: Shin, why do you have to act as if nothing happened? I like you!* Maki didn't expect for this outcome to happen, that he changed the entire game in less than 24 hours. Maki feels bad, that the person Rui actually likes is Tomoshin, who he is not. He may have his appearance, but he doesn't belong to this world. Maki sighs, he decides that he should probably stay quiet and keep a safe distance with Rui. 

*Kutarui: Tomoshin... Shin, I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. Please don't stay quiet.* Maki doesn't want to give Rui any more false hope furthermore, he already felt embarrassed and as if he betrayed Rui. 

*Maki: It's fine Rui.* He gives Rui a crooked fake smile as if he was experiencing pain, which he was. Rui makes a worrisome face, making Maki feel even more regretful of the choices he made so far. Maki sighs and decides to change the subject, like the fact he has dinner with the royal family tonight! 

*Maki: Ah crap...* Maki remembers that Rui will be there. Rui thinks that was meant for him, so makes a sad puppy face. Maki finds it a little cute, which makes him blush a small amount. Rui notices it and has a thought that maybe Maki likes him, just a little bit. Rui grips Maki's hand and places it on his face, he gently smiles at Maki. Maki finds it calming. He feels as if he was never angry. 

*Kutarui: So you didn't hate it?* He grins at Maki, Maki looks away from Rui's face

*Kutarui: So you didn't hate it?* He grins at Maki, Maki looks away from Rui's face. Maki covers his face and can't help but be honest. I mean with a face like that how could anyone say no? Maki mumbles "I guess I didn't hate it.." Maki didn't want to admit it though. Rui looks at Maki surprised, he didn't expect Maki to say something so cute. Maki gets surprised by his own response and tries to change his answer. 

*Maki: BUT I DIDN'T LIKE IT EITHER!* Rui is unable to hear what Maki said since he's focused on the fact Maki didn't hate it. Maki yells in his head 'ARRGGHH! IM NOT GAY, I JUST LIKE THEM!' But Maki starts to have second thoughts... Maybe he wouldn't mind being gay? 

*Maki: WHAT AM I THINKING?* Maki shakes his head, 'No, NO, NO! I AM NOT GAY!' Kutarui looks at the sun, he realizes that it's setting. Rui frowns in disappointment that he has to leave. Just the thought of not being around Maki makes Rui sad. 

*Kutarui: It's almost time for dinner with our family, so I have to go...* Maki almost forgot about it, he gasp and rush to get changed into something suitable for dinner with royalty. 

Maki changed into whatever he first saw since he doesn't know the fashion of this world yet

Maki changed into whatever he first saw since he doesn't know the fashion of this world yet. He just chose this simple outfit. Rui hugs Maki and calls him adorable. Maki kicks Rui in the nuts, 'cute?' as a guy, he doesn't find being cute very appealing. Maki stomps out of his bedroom, being around that guy makes Maki act so strange. Maki goes to the back garden.

*Maki: Why does he even find me attractive..?* As Maki walk around lost in thought he sees someone sitting right in front of him. 'Crap' is what Maki thought, DID HE HEAR ME?! 

{{ignore the backpack lol. Make sure to share, favorite, and comment on what you thought *w*}}