14.

The next day I wake up In Tony's arms. I turn towards him and I run my fingers through his hair. He slowly wakes up. He smiles at me, and I smile back at him.

"Morning babe. How are you feeling?" He asks. 

"Like crap. My head hurts and I feel like I'm going to vomit, but I'm happy to be here with you." I say. He pulls me as close as he can and he gives me a huge hug. He then starts kissing my neck. I let him do it for a while. Then.

"Babe, let go of me. Seriously." I say. He doesn't. I litterally shove him off of me and runs to the bathroom and start to throw up in the toilet. He rushes over and puts my hair up and rubs my back. I sit on the floor crying. he sits next to me and puts his  arms around me and kisses my forehead. 

"Its going to be alright." he says.

A few hours later and a couple throw up sessions later, Anthony and I are ready to head out for our next concert. Im wearing a Black Turtle Neck crop top and black ripped jeans with black and white old skool Vans. My hair is in a pony tail and I have a little makeup on. Anthony is wearing just a white t-shirt and Demin jacket with jeans. We also are wearing the same shoes. 

"Yall ready to head out?" Jake asks. We all shake our head yes. As we are about to leave the hotel, she walks in.

"Omg, im glad I bumped into you guys! I thought I would have to see you guys at the concert." she says.

"Rocky? What are you doing here?" Tony says.

"I came to see you silly! I mean, yall are in Florida. Why wouldn't I come?" she laughs. She then comes over to me and hugs me. "Alyssa! How are you doing? I missed you so much bestie!" 

I stood their paralyzed. What do I say? How do I say it? I dont even think I could face her. Does she know about Tony and I?

Anthony comes over and puts his arm around me. "I think its time to head down to the venue. It was nice talking with you! We will see you later at the concert." We walk to the tour bus. "You okay?" he asks me.

"Yeah, I just dont know what to say to her. I mean does she know about us?" I ask. 

"I mean she must have a hunch. Look at us. Social Media. The Vlogs? She must know." He says, "Just dont worry about her. We have each other and thats all that matters." I smile at him. He just always knows how to make me feel better.  We arrive at the venue and everything is a blur after that.

*TIme skip to after the concert* 

We are all relaxing in the break room when Rocky comes in. 

"Yall did amazing" she says and sits next to Erika. 

"Thanks" Erika says.

"So I was thinking that we would go up to the local club and drink a few drinks. I mean tommrrows our last day on tour." Jake says. Everyone agrees except Anthony. 

"Im just going to go back to the hotel. Im pretty tired anyway." He says. 

"Wow. Toner actually doesn't want to party. Shocker." Chance says. 

"Well we'd better get going then." Uncle Kade says. 

liked by imanthonytruj, imchancesutton, jakepaul, erickaaa_, team10official, and 501,293,103 others

alyssaaa_ team alchohol;)iykyk// @erickaaa_ @jakepaul @imchancesutton @nick @kade @nathanspeiser, @chadtepper 

view all 94,283, 321 comments 

erickaaa_ gang gang 

chadtepper we aint hit 

jakepaul Love yall 

kade this was amazing 

team10love wheres Tony? 

team00 did yall see Rocky's story?